Chapter 9 - Stone hearted

Riddhima's appearance made everyone gasp. Everyone in that room was ready to witness the Vansh's rudeness towards Riddhima. Riddhima noticed everyone's face, She understood something was wrong.

Her gaze immediately went to Vansh and Aryan. Blood on Aryan's face and a glass Vase on Vansh's hand gave a shock to her. She quickly rushed towards Aryan who was on the floor.

She kneel to Aryan's height and was taking her first aid kit in her bag to perform first aid for Aryan. Vansh couldn't tolerate her betrayal of him. He tugged her arms to raise her from Aryan. Vansh and Riddhima's gazes met each other.

"Why did you steal the diamond? Finally, you showed your true color in front of me." thundered Vansh by throwing her into the cabin's corners were littered with shattered glass. She used her palm for balancing herself.

That time the broken big glass piece entered her tender palm and blood started to come from it. Seeing the blood in her palm, he couldn't speak to her or even look at her.

"Why it is paining for me to see blood in her palm?" thought Vansh.

He was breathing heavily glimpsing at Riddhima's palm. Mahendra Pratap signaled Ragini to take over control of the place.

"Riddhima, How could you even steal the diamond? Vansh, it is better to put her and Aryan in the jail in VR mansion and torture her." Boomed Ragini making Riddhima gasp.

Riddhima recognized the situation going on in that place. She observed that Anupriya and Gayathri also started to blame her.

"Vansh, I told you before itself. This girl's character is very cunning, She had even manipulated Aryan's mind. Look at Ragini, she is even supporting you in this situation. I support Ragini's idea, it is better to throw both in that jail." Whined Gayathri.

Riddhima remained silent, she stood from her place and went near Aryan to complete her first aid for him. Being an MBBS student it is her motive to save the patient in an emergency. While she was moving toward Aryan, she noticed Ragini holding her wrist.

In one Swift motion, Riddhima pulled her wrist and placed Ragini's hand behind her back. Riddhima's blood-filled right hand was holding the broken glass piece near Ragini's neck. Riddhima has taken the glass piece which entered inside her palm to defend herself.

Riddhima's hand was trembling while holding the glass pieces near Ragini's neck. Ragini was screaming in fear, Vansh was not scared as he know Riddhima won't kill her. But others in the room were stunned and screaming to save her from Riddhima.

"Boss, I didn't steal the diamond." Exploded Riddhima.

"Then where is the diamond?" accused Vansh.

"It is in this room." hissed Riddhima still holding glass near Ragini's neck.

Vansh was bewildered and examined his room, already the custom officer has searched the entire room. Due to the customs officer's inspection, every item in that room had already collapsed. Gayathri was astonished to know where was the diamond hidden in this room.

"Where it is?" asked Gayathri.

"Every letter contains in a word." Declared Riddhima and pushed Ragini forcefully to Mahendra Pratap. Mahendra pratap held Ragini in his arms. Ragini fainted in her dad's arms, and Mahendra Pratap carried her in his arms to the hospital.

Angre and Reyansh recognized what Riddhima was talking about. Others couldn't assume what she told.

Vansh didn't care about Ragini, he was sure that girl was trying to gain attention from him, so he quickly searched near his table. He found the post box and post box's upper lid were a little far away from each other because of the customs officer's investigation. The coins in the postbox were scattered on the table.