Chapter 30 - Two portrait and a closet

Riddhima was anxious as she didn't know what to do now. She agreed to his condition to save the couple from Mystica. Her legs walked slowly towards him, She refused to meet his eyes. But once she approached him, Her eyes glimpsed at his face.

He seemed to be like a volcano eruption. That much rudeness could be seen in his eyes for Ajay and Uma. She closed her eyes and let out a heavy sigh to make herself calm. She bent by leaning towards the chair and cupped his cheeks with her tiny and tender palms.

He was burning like a fire, speculating his parents before him. He was enjoying his parents' anxiousness and dread for him as they were concerned for Riddhima's life. Riddhima made sure that he wasn't going to look at his parents anymore. So she caressed his cheek with her thumb and gained his attention by lifting his chin slightly upwards towards her.

Both of their eyes were locked, His red eyes were returning to normal after staring at her. She leaned down towards him more and her lips kissed on his crown which made his eyes close and enjoy the moment. He was having some inner peace when her lips brushed his forehead.

She gave a gentle kiss on his forehead. He was mesmerized by her move. Slowly, Her right palm traveled from his cheek to his chest area. She placed her palms passionately on his chest area to listen to his heartbeat.

Though both of their eyes were not connected as they were closed, both of their hearts were tangled together. Vansh could feel her emotion when her palms stayed on his chest.

She placed her forehead with his forehead and made his anger vanish within a few seconds. She nuzzled his nose with her nose. She was literally like water controlling the fire.

"Please calm down for me. I needed you in my life. I need you as Vansh, not as a mafia clan leader." Riddhima whispered in his ears as her breath became heavy.

Even she was announcing everything in a flow from her heart. His eyelids opened slowly and observed Riddhima's chest rising up and down fast. He realized that her heart was beating so fast as if she was in a race.

He looked down at his heart where Riddhima had placed her hands, his heart was also beating so fast at the same level as hers. He noticed Riddhima's face which was like a full moon. Her lips had a satisfied smile and the corner of her eyes were moist.

He liked the way when her left palm caressed his cheeks, His grandma was yelling at Riddhima for her activities. But he didn't listen to it. He felt like he was in a safe place but suddenly something happened inside him. He belongs to the fire clan in the mafia, he should be cruel. He shouldn't be kind was ringing in his ears now.

He held her wrist and got up from his seat, he frantically walked towards his mansion area where he resided alone with his dog Caesar. Everyone was scared when he tugged Riddhima towards his area in a harsh way. But Riddhima wasn't scared but she was perplexed.

She didn't come out of that zone, but the realization hit her when her wrist pained a little. She wriggled to get away from his hold but she couldn't because of his strength.

"Vansh, it is paining. Leave my hands." Struggled Riddhima when he tugged her into his living area.

"Why are you always trying to save them from me? You can't save them anymore." Vansh roared leaving her hands.

"Forgive them once in your lifetime. Just for me." Riddhima pleaded with her eyes.

"Forgiveness! They don't deserve that. You know what happened in my life, tell me how could I forgive them for their activities." Vansh thundered walking from left to right.

Riddhima's eyes widened, she understood that Vansh had listened to her conversation with Shankar.

"Are you spying on me?" Riddhima gasped.