Chapter 15 - Missing?

Hearing the surname pronounced by Riddhima of the person, Vansh identified who it was. He smirked gazing at him from the top to bottom. While, Riddhima was in shock to see Pranav, her best friend in this place.

"Riddhima, Why are you wearing the exact dress as Vansh?" asked Pranav.

Before Riddhima could answer, Vansh doubted Pranav and Riddhima's relationship.

"Do you both know each other? How?" interrogated Vansh to Riddhima suspiciously.

"You don't have any right to question my Riddhima. She is my girlfriend." Announced Pranav to Vansh.

"Excuse me, I am not your girlfriend. I am your ex-friend." Complained Riddhima.

"Ok, I agree. What are you doing with him?" asked Pranav with disappointment to Riddhima.

"Mr. Pranav Dixit, That's none of your business." Warned Riddhima by getting up from the bed.

Reyansh whispered in Riddhima's ears the information that happened after she fell unconscious. Riddhima glanced at Mystica's leg which was bleeding, she immediately went near her and started to do first aid. While Vansh allowed her to do that, he came near Pranav.

"My dear cousin, How are you feeling now after seeing me?" enquired Vansh which made Riddhima's and Pranav's eyes widen.

"Finally, you found me. I am happy to see you after so many years." Told Pranav fisting his fingers.

"I think your parents will be ashamed of what you asked your sister to do to me. Shame on you." Yelled Vansh.

"My parents in heaven will be happy to see your death. At least, there will get some peace in heaven. I didn't regret using my sister to kill you." Grumbled Pranav.

In that room, there was a slapping sound, Pranav was stroking his left cheek with his left palm. Riddhima shakes her hands in agony at the same moment after slapping Pranav.

"Don't you have any sense? Look at your sister's condition, Is taking revenge on him more important to you than your sister? Feeling disgusting that I had a friendship with you. Go to hell." Accused Riddhima,

Vansh signaled Angre and Reyansh to take Mystica to the hospital. Riddhima was still fuming in anger.

"So, you are supporting the great fire clan leader who destroyed your water clan and my earth clan." Barked Pranav.

"I don't worry about the past, come to present. Why are you trying to kill other clan leaders in the mafia world? It is against the rule." Blurted Riddhima.

"I am not Mother Teresa like you to forgive him. I don't care about the rule. My only goal in life is to make my clan superior to other clans in Mumbai. I will rule the entire mafia in Mumbai. Riddhima, I need your help. Three years before, I proposed to you so that we can rule this mafia world together. I still love you." Confessed Pranav to Riddhima who was standing between the fire clan and the earth clan leader.

Riddhima rolled her eyes, Vansh smirked and shouted, "It will never happen."

Pranav glared at him and was about to hold Riddhima's wrist. But Vansh pushed his hand and pulled Riddhima behind him.

"Mr. Pranav Dixit, Stay away from her. I am tolerating you because of the rule. Don't make me load the bullet in your heart." Warned Vansh and left the place by interlocking his arm with her arm.

For a few moments, the car trip was silent; her eyes were filled with tears that were about to spill from her lower eyelid to her cheeks. Vansh considered inquiring about her background, but he was distracted by her grief. He finally began to interact with her.