Chapter 4 -Punishment

Vansh ordered his bodyguards, Angre and Reyansh, to pull up the unconscious Riddhima from his arms as he was holding her. Riddhima was taken in by both of them. He told them to put her in the couple's adjacent jail.

Riddhima became aware of someone showering water on her. Her hands stroked the water drops on her face. The room was gloomy and filled with a terrible vibe as she opened her eyes. Her subconscious mind warned her that something was wrong at that location. She turned around to find two bodyguards in front of her.

"Who are you two? Which location is this? Wait a minute, how did I get here?" shouted Riddhima.

"You don't have the authority to question my bodyguards," yelled a dark, chilly voice from the corner of the room. Riddhima turned to face the source of the voice.

He was seated in the rolling chair like a king. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Mr. Firestorm seated in front of her. She was just staring at his eyes. Anyone in this world may be fascinated by his gaze.

She was focused on him. She became aware that his two bodyguards were shaking her shoulders to bring her back to reality. This time, she realized his gaze might burn her.

"Drink that water." He gave the command. She hurriedly snatched the Angre's water bottle and drank it. She took the last of the water in her palms and splashed it over her face. She wiped her face with a saree corner. She fixed her gaze on him.

Vansh's focus had shifted to Angre, who yanked Riddhima's arm and pushed her onto the chair in front of Vansh. Angre fastened her to the chair with rope and wire. He waited for his boss's order.

"Angre, go for it," Vansh said with a sneer on his face. Riddhima was perplexed and terrified since she had no idea how to cope with this man. Riddhima's body received an electric jolt. She looked down at her hand's hair, which was standing straight owing to the electric shock impact. She began to scream.

She could see why he had a smirk now. "I'm looking for an honest response from you. If you are not honest, a ten-fold greater electric influence will be applied to you," Vansh ordered. She agreed with a nod of her head.

"I know you're Kabir's fiancée. What exactly where you doing in my car trunk? Did he send you to spy on me?" Vansh questioned.

"No, I am not a spy. I'm pursuing a degree in medicine. I didn't want to marry that Kabir, so my close cousin Ahana suggested that I hide inside the car trunk to avoid the wedding. I rejected it, and then I don't remember anything else. I believe she beat my head and shoved me inside the car trunk." She conveyed it all in one breath.

"I didn't believe your words. But when I unwrapped you from the red blanket. You said, 'Mr. Firestorm,' and then became unconscious. Who exactly is Mr. Firestorm?" Vansh inquired.

She did not respond. How could she convince him that he was 'Mr. Firestorm'. She dropped her head and remained silent for a few moments.

"Angre!" he yelled. "Ah... Stop. "I'll tell you." She screamed in agony as a result of Angre's electric effect.

"You!... Your name is Mr. Firestorm. Do you remember that day when you saved me from a fire? Since I don't know your real name, I gave you this name." Riddhima panted deeply.

He couldn't fathom this girl's motivation. He muttered something into Reyansh's ear, and Reyansh nodded and went outside.

Riddhima was breathing heavily owing to her dread of him. She lowered her gaze and stared at the floor because she lacked the bravery to look into his eyes.

He observed her face, and not a single tear fell from her eyes. But she was tense and afraid to look at him. Reyansh brought the items that Vansh had murmured in his ear. Vansh took something in his hand.