Chapter 25 - Engagement

The entire people in that conference room were devastated by the sudden confession of Vansh. Kabir and Pranav were aghast after knowing his decision. Kabir wanted to use Riddhima for his human trafficking after completing her MBBS degree by extorting her using Ahana. Pranav wanted Riddhima in his life as Ragini had betrayed him.

"Impossible!" Kabir and Pranav agonized looking at each other in unison after Vansh's declaration.

More than Riddhima, these two male mafia leaders had a heart attack after knowing Vansh's decision. Vansh didn't care about them, he made Riddhima stand up. Riddhima couldn't even accept and believe his proposal.

"I am not accepting your marriage proposal." Riddhima hesitated taking a few steps away from Vansh, giving tons of happiness to Kabir and Pranav.

"I don't care whether you accept me or not, You should marry me, I am demanding you," Vansh smirked at her.

"I can't... I can't marry a person who belongs to the mafia-like you," she confessed, glancing at his dark eyes.

He smirked and announced with a scream in his voice, "You have no other choice. You must marry a man who belongs to the mafia. That's the rule. You should marry me."

His cold dark voice made her entire body shiver. But she didn't lose her hope.

"I have shown you the whole proof. Still, you are not believing me and asking me to marry you." She argued.

"I am not satisfied with your proof." He shrieked with anger.

"How could I marry a person who doesn't believe me?" She complained and lowered her head in the tiredness of explaining to him and closed her eyes firmly. He took a few steps and reached near her. He raised her chin with his index finger in the right hand. Still, her eyelids refused to open to see the handsome man in that room.

"Marry me, then I will believe you." He whispered. Her eyelids opened, he was gazing at her beautiful eyes. She was staring at his dark chocolate-colored eye orbs.

Both of their heartbeats are hiking fast. Their heartbeats were beating at the same rhythm. Tagore Sharma made a fake cough to bring the couple from an imaginary world.

"Vansh, you can't force her into this marriage." Kabir voiced out for Riddhima.

"Yes, I agree with Kabir's words. She didn't like you." Pranav argued.

"No one has any right to stop my decision. Kabir and Pranav stop overreacting." Vansh fumed.

"Pranav and Kabir shut your mouth. Are you not ashamed of what you guys have done with this Ragini? We created clans in the mafia to stop the fighting between us and focus on improving our respective mafia clans, but this younger generation was interested in destroying each other clans. Vansh has all right to take his own decision. " Tagore Sharma choked at Pranav and Kabir.

Vansh gazed at Tagore Sharma who was furiously scolding Pranav and Kabir just sitting in his wheelchair.

"Why are you supporting me? you should support your grandson." Vansh exhorted.

"I know about you very well, Mr. Vansh Raisinghania. So only I am supporting you. I can understand your painful situation but I wanted to give advise on my side. Think twice before you take a decision, that's it. Your life will be better. For example, the decision that you took to marry Riddhima. A brilliant decision." Tagore Sharma praised him while Riddhima shook her head in disbelief.

"Tomorrow is my engagement with Riddhima. Come with your family and wish us." Vansh uttered to Tagore Sharma tugging Riddhima towards him.

Riddhima is completely blank after his words, already she was exhausted by her physical health and now he was hurting her mental health. Now, everyone's gaze went toward bleeding Mahendra Pratap and Ragini. Kabir couldn't tolerate the fact that Ragini and his dad had betrayed him.