Chapter 22 - Love Meter

Viewing the gun towards them, the entire Raisinghania family was flabbergasted except Vansh. Vansh was secretly adoring Riddhima who seemed to be holding the gun together with him. He doesn't even imagine holding a gun along with Riddhima. His staring section came to an end when Riddhima's hand brushed his hand while holding the gun. His gaze went towards everyone who looked horrified.

"I'll give you five minutes. I'm looking for the person who spent the last 13 years assisting the couple in escaping from jail. Come before me or I'll send the whole family to jail like Ajay and Uma." Riddhima gasped as she took her hands away from the gun as Vansh roared.

The servant in that mansion was granted access to a pair of Raisinghania family member eyes very soon. Vansh noticed it as well. That servant recognized the situation and raised his hands in surrender before Vansh. The servant admitted that he did the crime.

His gun blasted a bullet into the servant's chest area. Seeing the servant's condition made everyone shiver.

"Why are you admitting the mistake which you have not done?" Vansh asked furiously going near him.

"Vansh, He must have done it." Gayathri Raisinghania told it viewing his grandson.

"My dear granny, The couple have been trying to escape from the prison for the past 13 years. This servant works in our mansion for the past 4 years. Then How could this be possible? Now, I could get it. You helped them escape from the prison." thundered Vansh pointing the gun toward his grandmother.

"Vansh, are you doubting me?" Gayathri raised her voice in fear.

"I am not doubting you. I am 100% sure it was you. Then why were you interacting with that servant before a minute through your eyes?" roared Vansh in front of his grandmother.

"Yes, I did it. I am Ajay's mother, I can't see him in this situation. So I helped him." Vansh's grandmother made fake tears.

"I would rather die in Vansh's hand instead of getting your help. Kill me and Uma with your hands." Ajay told in disappointment to Vansh.

"Mr. Ajay, Vansh's grandmother is not trying to help you. But she is exactly trying to increase Vansh's hatred towards you." Riddhima commented to save the couple.

"Riddhima will you shut your mouth? Who are you to involve in our matters?" Gayathri fumed.

"Stop it. Why are you trying to divert the topic? I have prisoned them, because of the way Ajay treated you for 13 years. I did it for you grandma. But you are helping them to escape from prison. I am hugely disappointed with you." Vansh yelled in front of his grandmother's face.

"Vansh, please try to..." Gayathri started but was interrupted.

"Enough of explanation. Angre put them both again in the prison. Grandmother, I need to talk to you alone tomorrow morning. Now everyone disperse." Vansh announced and marched towards his building.

Riddhima was dissatisfied because she wanted to convince Vansh that the pair was innocent. But it never happened. So she chose to talk to him.

When she walked into his building, Caesar was standing in silence, aware of Vansh's rage. He flung his blazer onto the couch after taking it off. He blasted the glass vase that was in the living room while holding the revolver in his hand. The newspaper that was in front of the table was crushed when he threw the pistol close to him. Riddhima began their discussion.

"Boss, I need to talk with you," Riddhima pronounced making his gaze shift toward her.

"If you are going to talk about Ajay and Uma, You can go out. I don't want your voice to support them." Vansh exploded by crushing the paper more.