Chapter 5 - Personal Assistant?

Everyone was astonished by the statement made by Riddhima. Her mouth said his name after 13 years. Vihaan was crowned mafia head in Mumbai at the age of fourteen. A youngster becoming a mafia leader shocked the whole Indian underworld. For two years, he was in charge of the Mumbai mafia. He managed the mafia in those two years in such a way that the entire nation gawked in amazement. The development of the young mafia leader astounded the whole criminal world.

Currently, some claim Vihaan is in charge of the mafia underground in the US. Some claim he is not still alive. He's gone. Few people inform him that by evading the mafia, he is leading a regular life.

For 13 years, Vansh looked for his twin brother Vihaan. As of now, he still has hope that he can somehow restore Vihaan Raisinghania's position as Mumbai's top mafia figure. When Riddhima revealed his name to them, he felt hopeful that he would soon see his brother.

Vansh approached Riddhima, who was bowed down. "Have you met my brother?" he asked as he knelt in front of her.

"Yes, before 13 years," she added, "He's a dear friend of mine." Mr. Mahendra Pratap grabbed the back of her neck and yelled, "Lie, we need proof!" Riddhima arched her back owing to the agony in her neck caused by Mr. Mahendra Pratap. Vansh gripped Pratap's wrist and pushed him away from Riddhima.

"Riddhima, are you okay?" he inquired, concerned. The gun was pointed at Riddhima and Vansh by Mr. Pratap and Kabir's men. Riddhima was terrified, but Vansh seemed unfazed by the pistol and reached inside his shirt pocket for something. Everyone assumed it was a firearm.

But it was a key, which he withdrew from his pocket to unlock Riddhima's handcuffs. He untied her handcuffs and ordered her to stand.

"It's pointless pointing the gun at me. I want to see my brother again. I'll give you five minutes now, Riddhima. You must prove to me that you have met Vihaan," Vansh stated, scanning his wristwatch. She hurriedly approached her uncle Rishab and took the phone from his pocket. She called her Shankar uncle and requested that the photographs of Vihaan and Riddhima together be sent to her. Shankar mailed the photographs to her.

Everyone looked at the images, which were taken over 13 years ago. Looking at images, Mr. Mahendra Pratap said, "Nowadays photos can be morphed. This proof will not be accepted."

"I also have a copy of some images of Riddhima and Vihaan with me, Riddhima is being honest." Vansh whimpered. Vansh was nostalgically glancing at the photo. Yes, his childhood was lovely thanks to his brother, Riddhima, and her siblings.

"However, it is taken before the age of 13. I need a recent photograph of Vihaan with you," Mr. Mahendra Pratap added, a devious smirk on his face.

"I'm not in contact with Vihaan right now." But Vihaan had warned me 13 years previously that he would return to Mumbai to rule the whole mafia world." Riddhima stated unequivocally.

"What is the point of living a clandestine existence for 13 years?" Kabir wondered.

"He wanted to learn more about the world. So he lives his life by hiding himself from his family, friends, relatives, and society," Riddhima replied.

"Enough of Vihaan myths; now let us return to the present. Riddhima ought to be punished for deceiving me. Allow Riddhima's wedding invitation to reach every part of the mafia world. Riddhima must marry the highest-bidding mafia guy." Kabir .mocked

"I don't know how many times I want to tell everyone. I'm not going to marry another mafia man. I will only marry Vihaan," Riddhima fumed, staring at the mafia members.

Many individuals in the crowd were staring at her. Vansh was perplexed by this girl's actions; he wanted to know everything about Riddhima.

"I think that Riddhima deserves to be punished. However, I will not support this form of punishment. She will serve as my assistant until I find my brother." Vansh screamed at Kabir to stop talking. Riddhima received a ten thousand volt electric jolt as a result of his comments.