Chapter 33 - It's only you.

Riddhima gulped hard when she saw the gun in Gayathri's hands. Riddhima's astonishment didn't end as Gayathri walked towards them. Riddhima dreaded seeing Vansh's grandmother still have the power to hold the gun without shaking her hand.

"Enough of this drama. I want the wedding ritual of Vansh and Riddhima to be perfect without any problems from now on," Gayathri ordered everyone.

Gayathri always gave me a deadly stare, as if she wanted to kill me.

Now, what is the sudden change in her?

Why is she behaving weirdly as if she is interested in this marriage? Why?

"Riddhima. Go and sleep. I don't want any dark circles on your face at the wedding." Gayathri demanded, making Riddhima move from that place.

When Riddhima trailed from the garden, she witnessed Vansh scolding his security and bodyguards. Riddhima couldn't forget the moment when his lips brushed her lips.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Her life is going to be filled with guns and bullets. This was the reason she hated the mafia world. She increased her speed towards her room. When she entered her room, she jumped into the bed, sobbing loudly.

On one side, Riddhima liked Vansh a lot. On the other hand, she didn't want to be in the mafia world.

"Riddhima!" Her heart skipped a beat when her firestorm called her name.

"I wanted to be alone." Riddhima cried, hugging her pillow.

"Riddhima, we will talk," Vansh uttered, entering her room.

"Fine, let's talk," Riddhima announced, getting herself from the bed and wiping her tears.

"Riddhima, You told me that you would have loved me if I didn't come from a Mafia background. Do you love me?" Vansh enquired.

"Love?" Riddhima made a fake chuckle.

"Riddhima!" Vansh's annoyed tone made her burst.

"Seriously, you expect me to love you. I am not insane after speculating that all things happened outside." Riddhima yelled at him.

"Lower your tone." Vansh hoarsely announced reaching close to her.

"Stop our marriage," Riddhima whispered.

"Why?" Vansh enquired.

"For god sake, Niya is trying to kill you," Riddhima uttered.

"I never care about that. Do you have any other reason?" Vansh asked with an emotionless face.

"I don't want to marry a man from the mafia. I want to live a normal life without guns and bullets around me. Because of this mafia world, I have lost everyone close to me. I never want to lose you in my life." Riddhima vociferated.

"Our marriage will happen. I also never want to lose you in my life at any point." Vansh announced.

"Please, stop the wedding." Riddhima pleaded.

"No, Riddhima. I won't." Vansh's determined voice annoyed her.

"Try to understand me...." Riddhima halted with her words.

Vansh tugged Riddhima's elbow. As a result, she landed near his chest. Vansh took her in his embrace. Vansh hugged her tightly in love. She struggled in his arms.

Vansh never tightened the grip around her. He never forced her to stay in that hug. He knew Riddhima needed the hug to calm down herself.

Slowly, Riddhima lost her adamant in his hug. She hugged him back with the same intensity. She wrapped her tiny arms around his hips and started to cry in his chest.