Chapter 19 - Mushrooms

For more than ten minutes, the jungle region heard the steady sound of bullets firing. With his revolver in one hand and Riddhima in the other, Vansh was attacking the group. Additionally, Kabir and Pranav made a significant contribution to the battle with the opposing group. Everyone eventually noticed their gun was empty of bullets.

So the opposite gang decided to backfire with their plan of attacking the four people. But the fire, air, and earth clan leader weren't ready to do that. Vansh, Kabir and Pranav started to smash the other gang people with their hands. Riddhima started to notice everything, she viewed the black dress-wearing red mask person was going to run deep into the jungle.

Riddhima decided to follow that person who was currently trying to escape from the place. Riddhima was sure that person must be the head of the gang. Riddhima took a normal wood log in her hand and followed that person. That person was not running but walking at a fast pace. Going near the person, she realized it was a lady.

She had an idea of hitting the person on the head. When Riddhima raised the log to hit her, that red mask person sensed that someone was following her. That red mask person turned and was witnessing the wood log coming towards her head. To protect her head, the red mask person used her hands to halt it.

But Riddhima's powerful smack using the wood log created a great pain impact on the right hands of the red mask person. That red mask person fell on the ground, and Riddhima went near her to remove the mask. In a second, that red mask person used her brain and attacked Riddhima by throwing sand in Riddhima's face.

Riddhima screamed in pain, and after a minute she opened her eyes. She stomped her feet knowing that the red mask person was missing. Somehow she managed to walk back with her half-eyes open to a place where the three men were fighting.

She examined that the trio leader had managed to kill everyone, but they were torturing a young man to know the gang leader. But the young man didn't tell them, Pranav killed him cruelly knowing Riddhima was witnessing it, he couldn't tolerate the fact about Vansh and Riddhima's relationship. He showed his entire anger toward that young man.

Riddhima was not in the mood to see what Pranav was doing, she was fed up that she couldn't catch the leader of this gang. She closed her eyes tightly. Vansh shook her shoulder to bring her back to reality. He speculated Riddhima's face which was full of sand dust.

"Riddhima, What happened to you? Why are you looking as if you fought with someone by rolling on the sand?" interrogated Vansh wiping the sand dust from her face using his hands.

When Vansh's hand touched her face for wiping the sand dust, she observed his caring attitude. He blew some air from his mouth to remove the dust particles in his eyes. Riddhima was feeling high when he was some much caring.

Finally, Riddhima explained her adventurous moment with the trio which happened before two minutes. But she didn't expose that person as a lady to them because Pranav and Kabir teased and made fun of her.

"It was a simple job. You didn't do it properly. Look at this place, We have killed everyone. But you are just useless. " Pranav scolded her.

"You belong to the great water clan in the mafia and you didn't even fight back to find who was that person?" Kabir accused her.

The accusation made by both of them broke Riddhima. She wasn't trained to be in the mafia. She is studying medicine all she knows about was hospitals, medicine, surgery, and patients.

"Instead of blaming her, We should blame ourselves for the mistake we did. We didn't find who was the head of this gang while fighting with them. But Riddhima found that person and fought with that person alone." Vansh supported her.