Chapter 26 - Engagement Night Celebration

Riddhima entered the mansion on the bike. She was exhausted but still, she managed to be on the correct time within two hours, she did that only for Sia and Aryan. She knows Vansh's anger level very well so she didn't want to create a mess in Aryan's and Sia's life.

Her eyes speculated Raisinghania's family members scolding Aryan and Sia. She halted the bike and managed to go in front of his family members who were standing in front of the house. The whole family witnessed Riddhima walking towards the house.

Aryan and Sia came towards her, they gave a proud look to the people who blamed them for a few minutes for making Riddhima escape from the mansion. Riddhima thanked them with a small grin towards Aryan and Sia as she completed her task and returned to the mansion within two hours.

Her face changed when she witnessed Vansh standing with a steel rod in his hand. He marched towards her increasing her fear. She was imagining to herself that She will be punished with that rod.

But he didn't halt when he came towards Riddhima, he continued his walking and halted near the bike, the bike's forehead light was smashed into pieces with the rod in his hand.

She tried to go near him to stop but Aryan and Sia didn't allow her. They didn't want to see Vansh hurting Riddhima physically.

"Please somebody halt him." Riddhima fretted trying to move from Aryan and Sia's hold.

"Do you think will somebody have the courage to stop me? Nobody is going to stop me today. This is my way of celebrating our engagement night. " Vansh grumbled hitting the mirrors on the bike.

"You deserve this Riddhima. You planned to escape from Vansh by joining hands with Pranav. You deserve more than this." Gayathri rasped supporting Vansh's activities.

Riddhima blinked her eyes as she gazed at Aryan and Sia. Aryan whispered in her ears that the missed call in her phone was from Pranav.

After knowing about Riddhima's disappearance from the mansion, Vansh enquired Sia and Aryan. Aryan confessed that thirty missed calls made her leave the mansion. While checking Riddhima's phone, Vansh came to know that Pranav had called her continuously.

When they made a phone call to Pranav, he told them that Riddhima and he were on a mission to kill Vansh, so they were creating a plan to destroy him and his clan this evening. Riddhima understood and decided to react.

"Believe me, I didn't go to meet that Pranav. Don't do that to the bike." Riddhima screamed in pain as she witnessed Vansh breaking the backside light of the bike.

"Riddhima, it didn't seem like your bike. Let the bike be destroyed or Vansh will destroy you." Aryan whispered in Riddhima's ears but it was heard by Vansh.

"You escaped with your bike. But how did you return with some other bike?" Sia queried her.

"Sia, This bike belongs to Pranav. She could have gone on her bike. In return, he has returned a gift of a brand new bike to her. After all, there are planning to kill me. It must be also part of their plan." Vansh fumed at her.

Riddhima was about to explain but he stopped her to be silent.

"Riddhima, I already believed your Vihaan story. I am not going to hear any stories from you." Vansh stormed by walking towards her.

"Why am I going to plan against you? Someone is trying to create a dispute between us. I went to the hospital for meeting my friend whose surgery was today. " Riddhima was trying to calm down Vansh.

"Is Pranav that friend? This bike also belongs to Pranav, isn't it?" Vansh enquired her suspiciously.

Riddhima nodded her head no. Sia was trying to pacify Vansh's anger. While this argument was going on a heated breeze hit Riddhima. She turned and witnessed the bike being set on fire by Gayathri and Anupriya.