Chapter 11 - Pregnant

Sejal came inside the room and noticed the reaction of Vansh and Riddhima. Riddhima was tensed and frustrated while Vansh was hell angry with Kabir. Sejal left the place by saying bye to Riddhima. But before leaving, Riddhima asked Sejal to inform Mayuri that she was not willing to come inside the house.

"What if your aunt asks for the reason for you not coming inside?" asked Sejal preparing to leave.

"Tell her, that I am suffering from viral fever due to the visit to the medical camp." Told Riddhima by waving her hands to Sejal.

Riddhima wanted to ask him lots of questions about Kabir. But she was scared about what will Vansh think about her. She came and sat near him. A few minutes of silence prevailed between them both. Finally, Riddhima broke the silence.

"Boss, How are you feeling now?" queried Riddhima pointing her fingers in the direction of the gunshot area.

"Better. Will Kabir come to your room? Are you not tensed after knowing about Kabir's presence here? "questioned Vansh adjusting himself on the sofa.

"I think Kabir will not come to my room because Mayuri aunty will not allow anyone this side as I told Sejal about the viral fever." Completed Riddhima.

"So you are not tensed by Kabir's presence here. But I have a doubt, Whether you gave the information to Kabir that I am staying in your room." doubted Vansh taking a sip at the juice.

"Oh my god, I helped you but how could you even think like that?" rasped Riddhima pouring the juice into the glass.

"Because he is your brother-in-law and he tried even to marry you. So I thought that you would support him." Denoted Vansh completing his juice.

"I have met him only a few times. Whenever looking at him, I don't get any positive vibe and the most important thing is that he belongs to the mafia. So I don't like him at all. "declared Riddhima drinking the juice.

"You also don't like me because I belong to the mafia. Then Why are you supporting me and trying to save my life from danger? Because do you like me? " hinted Vansh making Riddhima spill her juice on the floor.

"I didn't support or try to save your life. You came into my house so I helped you. That's it." Trembled Riddhima.

She made an effort to look away from him. She tried to move after getting up from that position, but she soon noticed her wrist was being clenched. She was tugged by Vansh which made her land on the sofa again.

"Okay, but I can't agree. You should be aware of the fact that when we like someone, we are willing to sacrifice anything for them and violate our morals and ethics to be there for them." Pronounced Vansh holding her hands firmly.

"So what? I didn't do anything for you." Uttered Riddhima admiring his speech.

"Okay, let me elaborate on that for you. First, to rescue me from harm, you violated your professional moral code. Second thing, You're willing to make any sacrifice—including faking a fever to trick your family into thinking you're sick—to spend quality time with me you care about. I played a role in both of these events in your life." voiced Vansh gazing at her, while she also was busy gazing at him.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door. Riddhima didn't know how to react. Vansh stood from the sofa taking the knife near him that Riddhima had placed to operate on him. He never forget to notice the way Riddhima was protectively holding his gunshot arm area. Riddhima was able to hear Ahana's voice from outside.

Riddhima and Vansh arrived near the door, Vansh hides in a way that when the door opens, the door will able to hide him. Riddhima calmed herself and opened the door.