Chapter 6 - Lioness

Gazing at Vansh, Ragini couldn't speak further. She quickly dropped her raised hand. Vansh called Ragini inside the cabin while Riddhima was asked to stand outside. Ragini went inside by smirking at her. Riddhima felt humiliated. He was the one who told her not to allow anyone inside then why did he ask that lady to come inside his cabin.

Ragini came outside and told her, "From Vansh, I came to know about you that you are his secretary but be within your limits. I am giving you a final warning, Stay away from my Vansh."

Anger aroused in Riddhima. She controlled her mind and told herself that she should focus only on saving the old couple. Angre came toward her and told her that Vansh wanted to meet her. Angre opened Vansh's cabin door, and Riddhima followed him. Vansh was as usual sitting on his king-size rolling chair. Reyansh was standing behind Vansh.

He questioned her, "Why were you quarreling with Ragini? Explain to me". Riddhima stated to him, "You were watching my every observation on CCTV camera for the past one hour. Then also you are questioning me."

Angre in astonishment asked her, "How did you know about it, that boss was observing you."

Riddhima explained to him, "When Ragini was about to slap me, the boss came quickly to rescue me. Next, when I entered the cabin I noticed there was no files or laptop on the boss table. Finally, he was just having a phone in his hand to spy on my actions and behavior. Today is my first day so the boss is checking my loyalty and responsibility towards him. I also belong to a mafia family So I know all your tricks."

"Smart!" Vansh expressed in a single word by taking a paper from his table. He handed the paper to Riddhima and asked her to read the document carefully and sign it. She took a pen nearby the table to sign it Vansh stopped her and asked her, " Are you ok with the salary?".

Riddhima again examined the salary amount which was given as 5,000. She answered, "Yes, I am not full-time working here, it is just a part-time job for me."

"From now on, you are going to handle Ragini. You are going to stop her whenever time she tries to visit me. For the next one month, Angre and Reyansh are going to train you in all the other activities in the office and mansion. After a few months, Your salary amount will be increasing. Angre will explain about your new workplace and everything today." Vansh said those words by examining her signature on the paper.

She nodded her head as a response. Vansh asked everyone to go out of his cabin as he wanted to be alone in the cabin. He was impressed by the way she found that he was testing her. Angre, Reyansh, and Riddhima came out and both men explained her daily activities in the office. After a few hours of explanation, Reyansh told that he was hungry, so the trio went to the canteen.

Angre ordered some snacks and tea. Riddhima took a sip and Angre told, "You handled Ragini mam in a better way. I had tried a lot to stop her from meeting the boss. But she used to ill-treat me because I belong to Panchamahabhutas. I have got lots of slaps from her."

Riddhima asked him, "Mistake is on her side then why didn't you give a slap to her?". Angre lowered his head by remaining silent and Reyansh told, " Riddhima, we belong to Panchamahabhutas. Our responsibility is to serve the mafia clan members, we should even sacrifice our own life and save the mafia clan we work for. Then how could Angre slap a woman who is going to become the fiancée of our boss."

Riddhima's eyes widened, She couldn't believe that She had stopped Vansh's soon-to-be fiancée from meeting Vansh inside his cabin. Riddhima quickly asked, "Why is the boss trying to stay away from her?".

Angre breathed and told, "It's the boss's personal life, we can't go and ask him." Riddhima went into deep thoughts, she had so many questions in her mind. But she couldn't ask these questions to Angre and Reyansh on the first day itself so she remained silent.