Chapter 31 - Not a Perfect Match

Riddhima's hand dropped the 'wedding card' from her hold as it fell on her lap. Her tiny hands were shivering, and her eyes became moist. Looking at her state, Vansh was worried.

"Don't you like the design of our wedding card? If you don't like it, we can change it. Everything will go as per your wish." Vansh responded casually.

"I don't want this marriage with you. Will you stop it?" Riddhima queried him boldly.

"Riddhima, we have talked about it a lot of times. You like me. Then what is the problem?" Vansh exploded.

Riddhima tried to release her interlocked fingers. But he made that impossible by clutching it tighter.

The phone ringtones of Angre and Reyansh were audible simultaneously. No one answered when they took up the phone.

"You know my problem. I don't want to marry a..." Riddhima started, but Vansh halted by chuckling out loud.

"You wanted to spend some time with me. You blushed when I kissed you on your cheeks. But you don't want to marry me. You are unpredictable." Vansh replied sarcastically.

Once more, the phone ringtones of Angre and Reyansh were audible simultaneously. They were irritated that no one had responded when they picked up the phone. Vansh discovered something bizarre.

Riddhima blamed herself, as she had started to fall for this man. Yes, she won't deny her love for him, but she doesn't want to marry him in a hurry.

"I want to understand you. I need some time. After that, we can get married. I also need to think about my professional life. I think we are not a perfect match." Riddhima blurted it out.

"Why are you this much confused? I will also support you in your professional life." Vansh announced, making her eyes look at him deeply.

"But I won't support your professional activities, which you are illegally doing. I save lives, but you kill lives. We are not perfect together." Riddhima confessed without looking at his eyes.

"Enough of arguing, Ms. Waterstorm. My decision is final. You will soon turn into Mrs. Firestorm. Save the date in your little brain." Vansh concluded as Riddhima made a pout.

As the car came to a halt before Rishab's house, Riddhima came out of the car. Riddhima furiously went inside the house as Vansh and Mystica decided to follow Riddhima. Mystica walked slowly, explaining everything to Vansh regarding what they found in his grandfather's study room. Vansh was perplexed as to why Riddhima had come to her house again.

Again, Angre and Reyansh's phone came with a call, but it became a missed call. Vansh gestured for them to solve the issue on their phone. Riddhima wasn't welcomed happily by Rishab or Mayuri. They remained silent.

"Do you think my brothers might be alive?" Riddhima patiently inquired, standing in front of them.

"We don't know anything. Maybe they can come alive." Muttered Mayuri, gazing at the door as Vansh and Mystica entered the house.

"Fine, it is your perspective. But my brothers are dead. I am one hundred percent sure about that." Riddhima confessed, gazing at her uncle, who was sweating badly.

"Are you hiding anything from me?" Riddhima asked her uncle, who didn't reply but remained silent.

"You can't hide things from me anymore. Tell me everything right now." Riddhima broke her patience by yelling at her uncle, who was sitting on the sofa.

"Riddhima, give some respect. He is your uncle." Mayuri mumbled.

Mayuri glanced towards the door as she saw Angre and Reyansh entering the hall with their gazes fixed on the floor.