Chapter 23 - Finding Niya

Riddhima couldn't speak anything when she was in Vansh's hold. Even words refuse to come from her mouth. Finally, she managed to speak. But Vansh didn't allow her to do that. He didn't want his Riddhima to talk with some useless man.

"Pranav! Why are you spoiling my precious time?" Vansh scolded Pranav, he gently released Riddhima from his hold and placed the love meter on the table.

"Vansh, Enough of spending some precious time with my Riddhima. I need to talk with Riddhima alone." Pranav grunted by coming towards Riddhima.

"No, you can't talk to her alone." Vansh halted him.

"Riddhima, He is irritating me and you are not even supporting me. That much you love this man. What did you find in this Vansh that you didn't find in me? I have never seen such a characterless woman like you in my life." Pranav blabbered.

Vansh's right hand was forcefully holding Pranav's shirt collar because he couldn't stand the way Pranav spoke about her. Pranav's worry was visible in Riddhima's eyes. By gripping Vansh's right hand, she was able to stop him from moving.

"Not again a wrong word about her or I will just kill you in front of her." Vansh snarled Riddhima trying her best to push Vansh and Pranav separately and she succeeded in it.

Pranav remained silent adjusting his collar. Riddhima decided to interact with him.

"Enough of taunting me, Let's talk about you. Are you a good person? I will tell this world you are not a good person. The way you treated your sister is still hurting me. But the way Boss treated his sister made me give him respect. This is what I find in Boss and you don't have that emotion." Riddhima grumbled at Pranav.

"Riddhima, Vansh is not a good person. Leave him and come with me. I will treat you like my queen." Pranav buttered up.

"Pranav! Shut your mouth. Don't lie to me. I know whom you love. At the masquerade party, you assumed me to be Niya and told me that you love Niya. Do you think am I stupid to believe your talk?" Riddhima fumed.

"Riddhima, try to understand. Niya is going to have a relationship with Vansh. I don't want her, I need you in my life again. " Pranav made a confusing statement and tried to catch Riddhima's hands.

But she responded by moving behind Vansh. Pranav couldn't see the smirk on Vansh's face. When Riddhima hide behind Vansh, Vansh's joy level was high. Pranav immediately left the place in frustration. Angre was watching everything from a little far.

"Angre, ask them to pack the love meter. Enough of shopping, let's go home." Vansh uttered.

The trio didn't speak anything while traveling in the car. Vansh looked at her twice, he understood she was upset. When her home arrived she tried to get out of the car but Vansh halted her. Angre recognized that Vansh wanted to speak with her alone. So Angre went out of the car.

"Are you upset with me?" Vansh hinted by touching her palm.

"I am not upset with you. Sorry! I spoiled your shopping. I wanted you to be happy but I made it more boring. Again I am sorry for the things that happened today." Riddhima mumbled with her head down.

Vansh's hand paved the way towards her chin, he raised her chin. He observed her beautiful eyelashes which were wet. He didn't know why she was crying. He raised his eyebrows and questioned her the reason in a tender method but nothing worked out.

"Why are you crying now?" He demanded an answer from Riddhima, but Riddhima threw a question at him.

"Are you a playboy in the mafia? Do you have any girlfriends?" Riddhima hesitantly asked him with her eyes closed.