Chapter 7 - Vindication

Riddhima mumbled, "I know that Vihaan is dead, but everyone was forcing me to marry a mafia guy on that day. I don't want to marry a mafia guy, so I told a lie and escaped from that situation."

Ajay and Uma were shivering to know the consequence Vansh will take on her. "if he comes to know about the truth..." said Uma with a shivering voice.

"He will kill me. I am ready to face him. Before, that I will make you escape from this prison." Riddhima completed the sentence making them gasp.

Riddhima heard someone was coming, so she started to go in the direction of the entrance and noticed Angre standing in front of the gate. She tried to stay calm so that Angre wouldn't know that she was interacting with the couple.

"Have you examined inside this building?" questioned Angre.

Angre was not interested in explaining this building to her as she already know about this building more. She replied, "Yes". Angre refused to explain some places and he told, "Some areas in this mansion our prohibited areas, we don't have access to many areas."

Reyansh came behind them and told, "Riddhima, especially the building where the boss is residing." Riddhima nodded her head and came back to the entrance of the mansion. She turned her head to face the mansion and felt like a tiny creature in front of this huge building.

So many questions were running through her mind, but she was confident that only two people can answer all her questions. It will be Chanchal and Rudra.

One week had passed but still, she had no idea of saving the couple. At night, She didn't even have a proper sleep or rest because she had witnessed Vansh killing two people in front of her eyes this week. The biggest guilt inside her is that she couldn't save their life of them. This is the reason, She hated the mafia.

Years have passed, but still, the wound in her heart hasn't healed. She hadn't even shared her feeling with her close friends. Her past was horrible, she don't want to tell her emotions repeatedly and get sympathy from everyone.

After so many tragedies in her life, She didn't know the purpose of her life. She was completely shattered at the age of 8. Her Shankar uncle helped her mentally and financially in every situation in her life.

He told her about the importance of life. Riddhima's silent thinking came to an end when the auto driver told her that her destination has arrived.

Riddhima came to the office after completing her medical classes. She peeped inside the room to check whether Vansh was present in the room, but she noticed Ragini sitting in the room. Riddhima entered the room without asking permission from her.

"How dare you enter inside this room without knocking on the door?" asked annoyed Ragini.

"This room belongs to me, I am not an idiot like you to knock on the door and enter inside my cabin," replied Riddhima taking her files from the table.

"What the hell are you talking about? This room belongs to Vansh. Not only this room, But the entire building belongs to Vansh." Said furious Ragini.

"I agree but this room belongs to me as I am his secretary. So I have all access to use this room. So I don't want to get any permission to enter this room. I will ask permission only from my boss." Explained Riddhima. Ragini remained silent as she noticed Vansh coming inside the cabin.

For a week Riddhima managed to forbid the meeting of Vansh and Ragini. But today she was perplexed by the events taking place. Vansh was not interested in talking with Ragini.

"Mam, may I know the reason to meet boss today?" interrogated Riddhima to Ragini.

"Hey Scumbag, I don't want to tell you the reason for meeting my Vansh." Retorted Ragini.