Prologue

Mumbai is a famous cosmopolitan city in India. A few years ago, this beautiful city was called Bombay. Not only in India, but all over the world, Mumbai's potential is immense. The Siddhi Vinayak Temple, the Gateway of India, Mount Mary Church, Kanheri Caves, Elephanta Caves, the Prince of Wales Museum, and more places in Mumbai give us historical attractions. These places in Mumbai express the proud feeling of being an Indian. Most top IT companies' headquarters are located in Mumbai; this shows the power of Mumbai. 

So many people from other cities come to Mumbai to achieve their dreams, so this elegant city is called the "CITY OF DREAMS." This city has famous iconic dishes such as vada pav, pav bhaji, bhel puri, akuri on toast, faluda, etc... Viewing just the name of these iconic dishes makes our tongue and stomach crave for it. Not only this, but Mumbai is also a city with lots of culture and festivals. Last but not the least, "Bollywood", this cinema industry, has entertained the entire people of India.

A coin has two faces. The front face is called "heads" and the back face is called "tails." Like a coin, we have seen only one face of Mumbai, but the other face of Mumbai is unpredictable. Mafia is another face of Mumbai that few people are aware of; only a select few are aware of it.

Smuggling and trafficking activities are taking place in Mumbai. These activities were started 50 years ago. Do you think these illegal activities are done by poor people? No, not at all. These illegal activities are done only by the richest people in India. Even though there is plenty of money in society, they consider the mafia to be a source of pride in their family.

In 1950, the mafia was run majorly by five people. Raisinghania, Malhotra, Sharma, Dixit, and Pratap. After 10 years, there was a huge clash among these mafia groups. The main problem between them is who wants to become the superior and most powerful person in the mafia. To become a powerful mafia leader, they decided to do all sorts of illegal business and trading. So, as usual, each mafia clan started to deceive the remaining mafia clan. This clash made many people shed blood because of these five mafia groups. To solve the disputes between them, the elderly people in each group gathered together and decided to split the mafia activities into certain rules also.

"In human life, we need certain basic elements to survive in this world. The five basic elements that makeup nature are fire, water, air, earth, and space." said Guru Raisinghania, the head of the Raisinghania family, with dignity in his speech.

"So what? Are you going to take any science lectures? Here we have come to talk about the mafia, not about science. We are not ready to listen to these stupid lectures." said Tagore Sharma, spitting his words on Mr. Raisinghania.

"Shut your mouth, Mr. Sharma. Otherwise, I will load the bullets directly into your mouth. Let him complete the speech. Then you can tell your opinion." growled the best friend of Raisinghania, Mr. Ravi Malhotra, loading the gun with the bullets in his left hand.

Mr. Malhotra's growling voice was enough to make others shiver. Mr. Raisinghania smirked at his friend who supported him.

A minute of silence prevailed between the five of them. Mr. Raisinghania continued his speech.

"Coming back to these five basic elements in nature-fire, water, air, earth, and space. These five elements are going to play a major role in dividing our illegal activities. In our mafia world, arms trafficking, marine species trafficking, human trafficking, smuggling natural resources, smuggling drugs, and alcohol have been done by us till now. The huge problem now between us is that everyone wants to smuggle all the illegal things. From now onwards, a particular clan will only do a particular activity from the list."

"Tell me which element represents which smuggling activity?" asked Mr. Pratap.

"Fire for Arm trafficking