Chapter 3 - Mr. Firestorm

Riddhima's eyes widened when she entered her house. A crew of people has been sitting in the living area. Rishab and Mayuri introduced Riddhima to the people. Riddhima made a reluctant grin at the people. Suddenly, a man said, "I like her. I am ready for it."

Riddhima was perplexed. His gaze on her gave her a disgusting feeling. She immediately went inside the kitchen and noticed Ahana preparing coffee for the guests.

"Who are the people sitting outside? Do they belong to the mafia? "questioned Riddhima to Ahana by drinking the water.

"Yes, they are from the mafia. The clan that they belong to is the Air clan, "replied Ahana.

"Who is that man? Why did he say that he liked me? "asked a puzzled Riddhima.

"He is Kabir Sharma, the mafia leader of the air clan. He said those words because he is going to marry you tomorrow," said Mayuri, coming inside the kitchen, carrying a bride's dress in her hands.

Riddhima gasped out and said, "Tomorrow? Are you joking, aunt? Did you ask about my decision? My final decision is that I won't marry that man. I don't want to marry a man who belongs to the mafia. "

"Look, if you didn't marry him, he would kill our entire family." Mayuri's crocodile tears made Riddhima helpless. Riddhima kept quiet, thinking deeply.

"Kabir said to me, that he wants to talk with you regarding your marriage relationship with him. Please go and talk with him in the garden. " Mayuri gave a fake request to Riddhima.

Riddhima went to the garden area and noticed him. She quietly went near him and noticed him talking about something on his phone.

"Our air clan must be superior to other clans. From our clan spy, I got information about the illegal activities of the fire clan. I have sent an email to the police commissioner with proof. Soon, the fire clan people will be arrested by the police. So I will be the next mafia leader for this entire Mumbai. " Kabir's cunning words made Riddhima think deeply about him.

When Kabir finished his conversation, he turned and found Riddhima waiting for him. Before Riddhima could speak, he started his speech.

"I know that your aunt must have told everything about me. I wanted to tell you the real reason for marrying you. After we get married, you are going to help me with my mafia business. By using your doctor profession, we are going to do human and organ trafficking in a grand manner all over the world. " Kabir's words made Riddhima gasp.

"Is this your marriage proposal? But if it seems like your business proposal to me, then I am not interested in it. I don't like you because I have heard about your attitude from society. You are a womanizer and an alcoholic. " She confessed confidently.

"Well, I don't want your opinion about me. Tomorrow is our marriage. Get ready. " He ordered and left the place. He asked the guard to always keep an eye on Riddhima. When he was going to sit in the living area near his mother, he noticed Ahana serving coffee to everyone. He took the coffee from the plate and glanced at her.

"Mom, shall I marry Ahana also?" whispered Kabir.

"No, Kabir. I asked Mayuri about it, but she was not ready to marry Ahana to you. "said his mom.

"Mom, but I want both of them in my life," whispered Kabir, taking a sip of coffee.

"First, marry Riddhima, then you can marry Ahana." This made Kabir gaze with lustful eyes at Ahana and Riddhima.

The Air Clan people left the house. Riddhima became irritated and went inside her room without eating her dinner. Ahana could not have an interaction with her, but she just placed her hand over Riddhima's hand to give her confidence. Riddhima rested her head on Ahana's lap. Ahana caressed her head. Riddhima started to narrate the incident that happened in the hospital to her sister. Ahana was surprised to hear about the superhero.