Chapter 17 - Three Statements

His decision made everyone confused and puzzled, Riddhima didn't know why he said those words to his grandma. His grandma asked him to again tell what he told her with a grin on her face. His grandma didn't believe that his grandson could immediately agree with her decision.

"I agree for marrying Ragini but if I find anything bad about her. Then this marriage will never happen." Vansh concluded and stormed out in anger.

Grandma ordered Chanchal to call the priest and ask him for an auspicious date for the young couple's engagement date. Suddenly Riddhima's heart became heavy, while other family members didn't even care about it.

She ran to the washroom and faced the mirror. She closed her eyes and placed her palm near her heart which was beating fast.

"Do you love him?" a voice came in the washroom.

She looked around and observed the mirror clearly, it was her mirror image that queried her.

"I don't know about that but I like him a lot." Confessed Riddhima

"You love him, but you are refusing to agree on it. Because your goal in life is more important to you. The only reason that you are refusing to confess your love to him is that he belongs to the mafia. If he doesn't belong to the mafia, you would have proposed to him." Uttered the mirror image of Riddhima.

"You know about my past. Because of the mafia, I lost my family. I don't want whatever happened to me to my future generation. Coming to Mr. Firestorm, in the upcoming days, I think so I won't able to share a friendly relationship with him. I need to even fight with him to save the couple from the prison." Riddhima ended the statement by closing her eyes.

Her heart was still beating fast, she opened the tap and splashed some water on her face. She heard some noise outside, she wiped her face with the towel and speculated Aryan and Ishani quarreled with each other while Sia was trying to stop it.

"What is the reason for buying this 2.5 lakh worth bracelet and 50,000 worth branded smartwatch using my bank account?" Aryan interrogated Ishani who was standing like a statue.

"I like it and brought it in online. Don't shout at me, I just helped you." Ishani said casually.

"Oh, You didn't help me but landed me in huge trouble," Aryan shouted knowing Vansh's anger.

Both left the place after having a huge quarrel, Riddhima didn't recognize what was the problem between the both. She inquired Sia about it.

"Riddhima, Before few days Aryan decided to buy a branded smart watch for him. Ishani told that she will buy it for him. So he gave his net banking password to her. She purchased the branded smartwatch for Aryan and a bracelet for his boyfriend using Aryan's money. Now, Aryan needs to explain to Mr. Vansh Raisinghania about the missing 3 lakhs in his bank account. So only he is saying that he is landed in trouble. Ishani had escaped from Vansh's anger." Explained Sia.

When Sia's last words echoed in Riddhima's mind continuously, which made her think about Vansh's anger in prison against his parents. Someone is helping to escape the couple from prison but who is that? She decided to ask Aryan as Sia was looking tired. She ran to Aryan's room and observed Aryan who was disturbed. Chanchal, his mother was sitting beside him and consoling him.

"I didn't ask her to help me but She made me land in huge trouble." Aryan wailed in his mother's lap.

Riddhima decided not to disturb him and walked out of the room. Her mind went to the thoughts of the couple and Aryan's words. Especially, the two words in Aryan's statement, Help, and trouble.

She cleared her mind by speaking to herself, "Why am I thinking from a single perspective? What if a person belonging to this mansion is not helping the couple but landing them in trouble each time to increase Vansh's anger for the couple?"