Chapter 20 - Do whatever your heart says

Riddhima was comfortable in that man's embrace which gave an envious feeling to Vansh. Vansh approached her and split her from that man. Riddhima didn't know why he was angry or What was happening around her.

He raised his arm to smash that man's face. But he couldn't do that as Riddhima was tugging his arms with a lot of difficulties to stop him. That man had no fear, he was amused looking at Vansh. Vansh observed that man's face which was around 50 years.

"Riddhima, leave my hands. How dare he tries to hug you and how could you even hug him back?" complained Vansh gazing at the man's face and trying to attack him.

"He is my uncle from Bangalore. He showed his affection in the hug. So I hugged him back." Keened Riddhima by pulling Vansh towards her.

"I am Shankar, a businessman in Bangalore. Nice to see you young man. What is your name?" implied Shankar by forwarding his hands in front of Vansh.

"Nice to meet you. Vansh Raisinghania is my name," said Vansh shaking his hands with Shankar.

Vansh didn't tell more about him as he wasn't in the mood to talk with him. Shankar gazed at Riddhima and Vansh for five seconds.

"Riddhima, This man is your firestorm, isn't he?" asked Shankar leaving the hands of Vansh. Riddhima nodded her head.

"Riddhima, he is looking handsome and smart. Why don't you marry him? If you marry him, my responsibility will be over. Mr. Raisinghania, I give you full permission to marry Riddhima. " Teased Shankar making Vansh's eyes widen and Riddhima blush.

"Uncle, please stop it. I am already tired. Why are you talking like this? There is nothing like that between us." Confessed Riddhima hiding her blush behind her grin which was viewed by Vansh.

"Then why are you wearing his blazars?" interrogated Shankar playfully.

Riddhima and Vansh's gaze met each other, both were having an embarrassing moment in front of Shankar.

"Uncle, I will tell you later that it is a major drama. What drew you to Mumbai? Is this a travel for work for you?" Shankar was questioned by Riddhima since she adjusted the blazars.

"I told you to come to Bangalore but you didn't so I came to meet you with your gift." Told Shankar to make Riddhima happy.

Vansh decided to leave the place by returning to the car but Shankar insisted to stay for some time. He agreed.

"Vansh, will you please close her eyes?" asked Shankar, Vansh went behind her and closed her eyes.

After a few minutes, the trio went behind Shankar's car. When Shankar implied to open her eyes, Vansh removed his hand, and Riddhima speculated something huge covered with a green blanket on the road.

Shankar removed the blanket, It was a Yamaha Fascino 113 CC Glamorous Gold Scooter. Riddhima was dumbstruck. All she did at that moment was hug her uncle tightly. Vansh observed that way she liked the gift. She was rubbing the front headlight, and Shankar forced her to start the bike.

"Mr. Raisinghania, you also join her," Shankar said taking out the phone to capture it as a memory.

"Riddhima, I don't know to start it. I only know to drive the car." Vansh told her.

"It's ok. Mr. Firestorm, you can turn the accelerator when I do you to say so." Riddhima said pointing to the throttle.

Riddhima held the brake lever and started the engine. Riddhima gazed at Vansh to turn on the accelerator while she was still holding the brake. Vansh turned the accelerator at high speed, being a ferocious man it was normal for him. But the accelerator became in control when Riddhima's hand brushed over his hand. Riddhima made him do that perfectly. Riddhima's smile made his heart tender and soft.