Chapter 16 - Cold Coffee

Riddhima's anxiety was uncontrollable. On one hand, she was relieved that a couple had escaped, on the other, Vansh's rage. She was watching how rapidly he was driving the car like a madman to his home in front of her eyes.

Angre and Reyansh were looking for the pair around Mumbai. Riddhima noticed security guards moving from one location to another in search of the couple in the mansion as Vansh's car arrived. Vansh smirked when he received a notice on his phone.

"Stop fools, enough of searching them. The couple has been found and coming to the mansion. Go back to your work." Shouted Vansh with his tremendous voice and left to his room.

Riddhima sensed his rage was at an all-time peak. She was looking for a solution to spare the couple from his rage. After an hour, the couple was returned to jail. Riddhima was terrified when she entered the prison, but she kept her cool. Looking at the couple's state, the couple was sobbing and looking at the floor. Riddhima's heart was melting.

Vansh walked inside the jail with arrogance, she noted. Looking at the couple, she gulped hard. She had five months to find a method to free the pair from Vansh's captivity, but instead of doing so, she was growing close to Vansh. She blamed herself for their situation.

He looked at them, and the punishment for the pair began. The security guards thrashed Ajay, while Angre shocked Uma with an electric shock. Riddhima couldn't take it any longer.

"Mr. Firestorm, please stop it. Forgive them." Riddhima pleaded for the couple.

"Don't interfere in my matters, Shut up or else you will also get the same punishment." Warned Vansh in rage.

Riddhima saw that appealing to him was useless, so she devised her second strategy. She messaged Aryan to carry out her strategy. Vansh only gave her a glimpse as she was typing on her phone.

Vansh signaled Angre to administer the next punishment, and Angre grasped Ajay's thumb. Riddhima was anxious since she had no idea what was going to happen. Angre got a cutter with his other hand and began to cut Ajay's thumb finger. Ajay yelled in agony, and Riddhima burst into tears, feeling embarrassed of herself for not assisting them.

"No...Stop it," yelled Sia at the entrance of the cell.

Viewing at her, Vansh signaled Angre to stop it. Vansh was astonished for a moment, Sia doesn't know this place. He understood Aryan who standing behind Sia must have brought her. Sia instructed Riddhima to perform the treatment for Ajay's finger.

"Mr. Vansh, What do you think of yourself? How could you treat my father like this? " thundered Sia.

Vansh didn't speak up anything against his sister, he remained calm and silent.

"So, Mr. Vansh Raisinghania, I know you won't speak with me. you are a cruel person in our family. Riddhima, come to my room after completing your work. " Concluded Sia.

"Sia, I have already explained to you. I can't explain to you every time." Vansh's reply annoyed Sia.

She couldn't even rush to see her father and mother after all these years. She felt horrible for herself after so many years of not being able to use her legs. She moved her wheelchair to get to them, but Vansh halted her.

Her eyes welled up with tears, but they did not affect Vansh. Riddhima wrapped the bandage around Ajay's wrist, while Ajay placed a bit of paper in her palm. No one noticed since everyone was focused on Vansh and Sia's activities. Riddhima couldn't respond, but she signaled with her eyes that she would observe what was going on. She tucks the paper away in the first-aid kit. The wound was not deep since Sia arrived at the right moment, and Riddhima also finished her treatment. So she chose to stand next to Sia.