Chapter 24 - Three Medical files

Riddhima was bewildered by the sudden appearance of Pranav in front of Kabir's house. Mystica Dixit was standing along with him. Her face was dull which was noticed clearly by Riddhima.

"Riddhima! You should go out of Mumbai immediately! Don't ever have an idea of going in front of Vansh. Just leave the city." Pranav declared.

"I will go and meet Vansh. Today! Right now!" Riddhima screamed looking directly at his face.

"Then He will kill you!" Pranav denoted making her completely blank.

"Pranav is correct. Please leave the city. He is hell-angry with you." Mystica uttered.

"How did you know that he is angry with me?" Riddhima doubted them.

Pranav's gaze met with her sister, he gestured for her not to tell Riddhima with his hand but she refused his opinion.

"Niya gave us this information. She was happy to the extreme when she came to know about Vansh's rage against you. It all started happening when Vansh was talking about you with his grandmother. His grandmother did something and made you his enemy. That much we know, we don't know the correct reason why he is angry with you. So only we are telling you to leave the city immediately." Mystica Dixit pronounced with care.

"If I go out of the city, It will be a clear indication to him that I had done a mistake. So I am not leaving the city." Riddhima conferred firmly.

"Ok, Fine. Do whatever you want, I have other news. My brother and your brothers might be alive." Pranav shared the information he knows.

"What! It is impossible. I know about my brothers there are not alive. You didn't tell me that you have a brother. " Riddhima doubted.

"Riddhima, I have an elder brother. I thought he died with my parents but..." Pranav stopped by gazing at the ground.

He didn't have the guts to tell everything to Riddhima but Mystica pressed his shoulder to continue it.

"Riddhima, I couldn't tell you everything. Niya jabbered in her unconscious state that the heir of the water clan and earth clan is under the control of the space clan and fire clan. So I guess that my brother and your brother might be alive under their control." Pranav ended his speech.

"I could not believe your words and I do not have time to talk regarding this in detail. I will consider this information. You and Mystica try to collect the information regarding your brother and my brothers." Riddhima completed by starting her bike.

"Riddhima, Why are you not believing me? At least consider me as your well-wisher and leave the city immediately." Pranav Exhaled.

"Pranav, we will talk about it tomorrow, I have an important work now." Riddhima raised her accelerator and decided to go to Vansh's office.

It was late at night, the sky had darkened, and there was no sign of rain. However, she could hear thunder and see lightning as she approached his office. A few staff were staring at her peculiarly. She was unconcerned about it. She raced towards his cabin, but he was nowhere to be seen when she entered. She decided to leave the cabin and look for him at the office. She was certain Vansh would be at his office this time. She sensed something on Vansh's table while pressing the doorknob to open it.

She was puzzled to see three medical files on the table. She heard someone opening the door. She turned and witnessed Vansh entering like a furious lion accompanied by Angre. Vansh didn't have eye contact with her, he came closer to her. Angre signaled her to sit on the seat as per Vansh's eye contact with Angre. But she didn't respond to him.

"Boss, I have something important to tell you. You will be happy after knowing the truth. I have found who is that Niya. Niya is none other than Ragini. Also, Ragini was the red-masked person who tried to attack us at the masquerade party." Riddhima stated.