Chapter 28 - Girl Baby

Vansh and the panchamahabhutas proceeded to the left side, where Mystica's voice could be heard, and cautioned Riddhima not to move until he arrived. He noticed Riddhima shaking in terror, but Riddhima was worried when she realized the sound was coming from the right side. Vansh invited Angre to accompany him, leaving Reyansh with Riddhima.

After Vansh departed, the sound resonated throughout the building, increasing Riddhima's anxiousness; she couldn't stand hearing the voice shouting any longer. Yes, how can she bear the sound of her sister crying?

"Reyansh, we need to go to the right side to save that voice." Riddhima mewled.

"Riddhima, It is the boss's order. we are not going anywhere. Why do you care for that screaming sound?" Reyansh enquired wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Just humanity!" Riddhima lied because she very well knows that Reyansh works for the Fire clan so he will not help her in rescuing 'Ahana' the daughter-in-law of the Air clan.

"Riddhima, do you think is this the time to see for humanity? You are ridiculous! Our life is already in danger. We are not going anywhere, that's it." Reyansh confirmed his decision.

After 10 minutes, a loud sound on the left side caused Reyansh to leave Riddhima, but he also advised Riddhima not to go to the right side. Riddhima had lost control of her emotions. She dashed to the corridor's right side. She saw Ragini and Pranav beating Ahana, especially Ragini, who didn't care about Ahana's pregnant state and was constantly hitting Ahana to acquire information about Kabir.

Riddhima couldn't take it any longer and tried to stop Ragini by gripping her wrist. She even pushed Ragini to the ground and walked over to Ahana. Ragini and Pranav were taken aback when they discovered Riddhima had escaped from that room.

Ahana was in a terrible state, and her outfit was untidy. Her tears had already dried, and her eyes were crimson. Riddhima wrapped her arms around her sister. Ahana couldn't even give her a hand hug in return. She was exhausted and sick of life. Right now, all she wanted was to rescue her baby in her belly.

Riddhima realized Pranav had placed the gun on Ahana's head when she opted to break the hug and flee the scene with her. Ragini positioned her gun against Ahana's womb.

"Because of you, Ahana and her baby are going to die." Ragini chuckled loud at Riddhima.

The whole panchamahabhutas, Vansh, and Mystica were stunned to see Ahana and Riddhima's conditions.

Mystica was rescued by Vansh and Angre successfully. Vansh devised a rapid plot with Angre to take out the bad guys to save Mystica. Reyansh accompanied and supported them as well. Vansh gathered guns from the injured goons to flee the scene.

After saving Mystica, Vansh gave back the chain. When Mystica revealed Pranav's secret, he was taken aback. Riddhima was absent when everyone returned to check on her. Vansh pounded his feet in response to Riddhima's foolishness.

Everyone went to find Riddhima together with Reyansh's word. Now, speculating her in that terrible

situation anger aroused in Vansh. Vansh's palm turned into a fist when Ragini's gun changed direction and pointed at Riddhima. Ragini wanted to take revenge on Vansh by killing Riddhima.

Vansh tried to move but Ragini threatened them that she will kill Riddhima. Ragini asked Vansh to place the gun which Vansh had in his hand onto the floor. He did that.

"Poor Vansh, Your love is going to die in front of you. Be ready to see her soulless body." Ragini told slapping Riddhima and bringing her to the center of the room.

Vansh was in extreme rage but he controlled only for his Riddhima. Riddhima viewed a gun placed on her forehead by Ragini. Suddenly the atmosphere changed, everyone gave a puzzled look towards Riddhima who was laughing like a mania in fear. Vansh decided to use this opportunity, he signaled Angre and Reyansh.