Chapter 2 - Fire meets Water

The sun's rays slowly entered the train compartment. Ajay's eyes slowly opened, and he noticed Uma, who was busy observing the sun deeply. Thirteen years of their lives were in the dark. The sunlight's warmth gave them happiness. Uma was mesmerized by seeing the sun.

Ajay remembered the event that had happened last night. He immediately took the visiting card from his pocket that Riddhima had given him. Staring at the visiting card for a few minutes, he understood why the name was so familiar to him. He tried to recollect the person's face, but he couldn't.

After six hours of travel, the train reached the Satara railway station. But the entire railway station was quiet as a calm before the storm. The couple realized something was wrong. Twenty men wearing black suits were standing in the railway station with an equal number of gaps between them. The train halted at the railway station.

When the couple peered out the window and saw the twenty men standing at the railway station, they realized their plan to flee him had failed yet again. Ajay quickly shreds the visiting card and throws it on the floor. The couple didn't know what to do. They kept their eyes away from them by gazing down so as not to see them.

A man who is the head of the twenty men came and stood in front of them. They slowly got up from their place. That man tugged on Ajay's arm and came out of the railway station. The couple was pushed into the backseat of a car.

After four hours of travel, the couple again reached their hell, where they have been caged for the past 13 years. The man pulled the couple out of the car and pushed them into a cell by closing the gate. That man took the key from his pocket and locked the cell.

Uma was scared because she knew what was going to happen after a few minutes. She closed her eyes to get some peace. Ajay was highly disappointed because this time, too, their escape plan had become a failure again. After 15 minutes, the cell was unlocked by the same man who had locked it a few minutes earlier. That man moved back to give his way to his boss.

"BOSS, we found them. Both are inside the cell. " Reported the man by bowing his head in front of his boss. He sighed to his assistant and entered the cell.

From his shoes' sounds, Uma identified who it was. She opened her eyes to see a man in a royal dark blue blazer standing in front of her, enraged. 29 years ago, she carried this same man in her arms with Ajay. Remembering that beautiful moment, the corner of her eyes was filled with tears. Ajay refused to look up at the man, each time he was ready to humiliate them both. So he remained silent by gazing at the ground. That man came and raised the chin of Ajay.

"131 times! You both tried to escape from this cell. But not even once have you both succeeded in escaping from me. Again, your mission became a failure. I won this time also." yelled the man, clenching Ajay's chin.

"Angre, Splash the cold water on them. " Growled the man by looking at his assistant.

Angre and his men started to splash water on the old couple as ordered by their boss. The sound of the couple's teeth chattering could be heard. With a sneer on his face, the man who was supposed to execute the punishment was observing the action of his assistant. Again, Angre brought some cold water with a lot of ice on it to splash the water bucket on the couple.

The lady screamed with a high tone, "Vansh, please stop it... please..."

That man's temper went high after hearing his name from Uma's mouth. He immediately clenched the jaw, which gave her more pain.

"How can you call me by my name? I am Vansh Raisinghania, the leader of the fire clan. I am soon going to be the leader of the entire mafia world in Mumbai. Address me as "SIR" or "MASTER". Do you understand? "warned Vansh by spitting words at his mother. Uma couldn't control her tears, which were flowing from her eyes. The pain given by his son broke her heart into pieces.