Chapter 27 - His Past

Riddhima was speechless, after speculating about Vansh standing before her. Before she could react, he took her in an embrace. She realized his hug was tighter. She didn't speak as she thought he must be angry.

"You think you can escape from me very easily but you can't," Vansh whispered in her ears making her entire body shiver.

"Are you going to punish me?" Riddhima inquired him in her husky voice.

"Yes, I am angry with you. The punishment for you is I am going to stay the entire day with you and we are leaving tonight to Mumbai together." He responded broking the hug but still his hands were around Riddhima's waist.

"This is not your way of punishment. What is the sudden change?" Riddhima predicted him correctly.

He planted a kiss on her forehead, she couldn't able to stand on her legs of his sudden affection. She was standing on her toes. He clenched her waist so she might not fall. But Riddhima was experiencing something else from her firestorm which gave her entire body goosebumps.

"Because Doctor told me that you are fragile." He voiced earning a glare from Riddhima.

"I am not!" Riddhima replied looking into his eyes.

"Yes, I know you are my Waterstorm but that Doctor didn't know about you better than me." Vansh made a teasing smile.

Vansh didn't want to see Riddhima's manic and unconscious state anymore. He only knows how it pained in his heart when she was lying in the bed unconsciously. Vansh lifted her right palm and kissed the back side of it. Vansh wanted to be true to his promise which he had done to Riddhima.

Riddhima could only realize how her heart was falling for this man. She acknowledge from his look, that he was caring about her after that engagement night incident. She didn't neglect his touch or kiss. But she didn't accept it also. Her heart was fluctuating whether she likes him or not.

"Riddhima and Mr. Raisinghania, how are you both?" Shankar watched the couple as he was walking in the garden.

Both came to normal position, but Vansh didn't leave her hands. Riddhima made a grin and gave a side hug to the Shankar. Both entered the building with Shankar. Vansh realized that he was living alone.

"Are you living alone?" Vansh enquired him earning a nod from Shankar.

"Uncle has a son named Vinay. Vinay is pursuing a neurosurgeon in Paris, soon he will become a neurosurgeon specialist." Riddhima summed up Vinay's story sitting on the sofa.

"I will bring some refreshments for you," Shankar uttered walking towards the kitchen.

"Where is Shankar's wife?" Vansh searched by speculating with his sharp eyes.

"He didn't marry anyone. Vinay is an adopted son." Riddhima stated in her low voice viewing the Shankar coming from the kitchen.

"Heard the news that Kabir gave a terrible death to Mahendra Pratap. Is it true?" Shankar asked making Riddhima blank out.

"Yes, It is true. After all, he deserves that." Vansh confirmed by sitting on the sofa beside Riddhima.

"Really! What happened in these two months?" Riddhima asked him with concern.

"Kabir gave a horrendous death torture to Mahendra Pratap for betraying him using Niya alias Ragini. Pranav didn't marry Ragini but both are having a relationship. Some raids are done by government officials in Air, Water, and Fire clans. But the fire clans somehow managed to escape in this raid and I don't know about other clan raid activities. Kabir and I had a huge fight as usual and he escaped from me." Vansh reported taking the newspaper from the table before him.