┊04. Fucking people

Walking out of that house on the first day here left a lot on my mind; what's going on with that girl?

She's not stuck up like most girls, but yet that's all she is. She talks to her siblings like she's superior.

She hid everything with a smile, sure. But it was quite obvious.

"Leo, the neighbors invited us to go out!" Enzo cheers, storming into my room. "Ok?" I question. "OK? We're making friends let's go!" He yells running off to who knows where.

I roll my eyes, getting out of bed and making my way to my closet. I don't want friends. All they do is use you. They take what they want from you and then leave you to the streets.

I get my phone and keys off my nightstand, shoving them into my pocket and walk out of my room to the front door where Elsie and Enzo are waiting .

I put on my shoes and walk out the door with Elsie and Enzo close behind. "How the fuck did they even tell us to come over?" I ask walking up their driveway. "I gave Nick my number yesterday." Enzo says knocking on the door. I nod as I think Nick opens the door.

I don't know nor do I care.

"Hey guys!" Nick says as he lets us inside.

"IZZY" Nick shouts upstairs. "WHAT?" She yells back. He couldn't have walked up to her room? Lazy ass.

"WE'RE GOING OUT WITH THE NEIGHBORS."

"Ok. Be safe and don't do anything to stupid." She replies. Jayden, Matt, and Chris walk out of the kitchen and over to us as we turn to leave the house.

"Izzy's not coming?" Elsie asks slightly disappointed, as we get into a black van. Chris shakes his head as he enters the drivers seat, Matt in the passenger.

"She said she's busy." Jayden adds. Matt looks at Jayden as Jayden looks at Chris. It's scilent for a moment before Chris asks, "So where to first?"

"They just moved here dumbass" Matt says slapping Chris in the arm. "Sorry! Food?"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Hey mom!" Elsie greets as we walk inside. "Hi my babies. Come over here please?" She asks. We agree and walk over to her as she puts the phone in speaker and I see the name I hate most; Justin. My father.

"What does he want?" I sneer. "He just wants to see how we're all doing." My mother's soft voice assured.

"Well I'm doing great without him." I snap walking out of the kitchen and up to my room. What the fuck does he think he's doing? Calling 2 days after we moved here. What are we supposed to do, cry and beg for forgiveness? Fuck no. He sent us here. And he knew what he was doing.