┊05. Shopping

I need new flowers

I need new flowers.

The vase of flowers on my vanity are dead so might as well get new ones and clean my room because if just one part of my room looks clean and the rest is dirty it will annoy the heck outta me.

Guess I know what I'm spending my Monday doing. Jayden went back to school today, Spring break couldn't have been any longer. And Nick, Matt, and Chris are hanging out with friends, so I'm home alone.

Getting my phone, AirPods, and keys I kiss Simba and Milo goodbye and head out to my car.

Hmm where to go first? Target. If you've never been to Target before, you're missing out. I start my car and drive away heading to Target.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I put my black mask on as I walk into heaven- Target. Same thing. Are masks mandatory? No. But they really help hide your face in public, especially when you have a hat on.

Grabbing a cart I walk right over to the dollar section. They have really fake plants and obviously I have to get them. Already off task. Oh well.

There was nothing else that caught my eye in the dollar section so I moved over to wallets and bags. Which I did in fact need a new wallet. I look at the display and decide on a black leather wallet with gold hardware. It's basic but cute. Plus it's not unique so better chance of it not getting stolen.

I avoid the clothes and jewelry but the skincare is unavoidable. This is a super target so it's laid out great.

I'm very proud of myself, I only got pimple patches and spot treatment. Ok now what I really came here for; flowers.

Ok maybe one more pit stop.

I need new shampoo and conditioner. Plus Native is on sale so why pass it up? I got coconut and vanilla because it'll match my shaving cream and perfume. Saves me money in a way. Ok last thing razor heads. Now the real question 12 or 26?

26.

I grabbed the razor heads and walk over to the flowers. The options weren't very good. Most of them were almost dead so I decided to check out and go to a flower shop.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Ok maybe Target was a bad idea. I spent $105.52 to be exact. Maybe I accidentally stopped at the dog section before I left. Maybe. Not definite. Just maybe.

But the flower store was a win. I got light pink roses and they looked beautiful, that's all that matters.

Bringing everything to my room I see Simba and Milo looking out at the woods through my deck door. "Outside?" I question. They go running out my bedroom door and down the stairs wagging their tails wildly. Taking that as a yes, I put the bags and flowers on the floor and shut my door walking downstairs.