┊31. Our Image

She looks stunning

She looks stunning.

Her hair, her lips, her eyes, her lips. Everything about her is stunning. Even in the dark, she's beautiful.

"Leo, come look at this." Elsie says, peeking her head through the door. I groan, flipping my phone over and getting out of bed. "What? I was busy." I complain, getting into the car.

"You complain one more time and I won't help you anymore." Elsie snaps. "Bitchy" I mumble. Smacking my head she pulls into the spot I brought Bella to just a month ago. "Over here," Elsie says, turning me to face a field full of flowers. "You can get the van in two days. Hopefully it's enough time to get it decorated." She says. "Decorated?" I emphasize.

"Yes Leo, decorated. You're going to make it look nice and you're going to make her happy." She says, looking at me like I'm an idiot. "Okay," I mumble, "what am I doing out here then?" She shrugs, "I just wanted you to see the flowers."

"You're kidding right?" I could've been with Bella.

"I hate men." Sofia says, walking through the door.

"I just hate people in general." I shrug, "I can't believe that Cagna thought I needed him. Honey, even that rats wouldn't take him I cannot believe-" Sofia gets cut off.

"Don't call him a bitch, it'll ruin our image." I joke, "you won't have an image to worry about if you keep it up." Sofia replies. I gasp, putting my hand to my heart, "was that a threat?"

"This is what's going to ruin our image." Marco says walking in with Jayden. "You've been alive for how long now?" I ask. He rolls his eyes, "what is the goal here?"

"I'm just saying that if anyone is going to ruin our image, it'll be you." I say

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"And then he chases me around that house!" I complain, fixing my hair. Leonardo states at me, a small smile on his lips. "Hello? Do you not hear how outrageous that was?"

Leonardo chuckles, "yes Bella, it was outrageous." "Thank you!" I emphasize, "You're welcome Bella. Now when are you coming back?" He groans. I smile, "never. I'm stay here forever."

"The hell you are." His voice drops deeper. "A few days." I mumble, "better."

And there go the butterflies.

I don't know if it's his words or his actions, but something about him makes my stomach flip. "You ready to go?" Amelia yells through the door.

"Uhm," phone, keys, earbuds, gum, hair tie, pepper spray. "Yeah," I look back at my phone to see white wall. "Well now you deserve me hanging up one you." I joke, clicking the hang up button.

"Good talk with the boyfriend?" Amelia asks as I exit my room. "Boyfriend? I was never made aware you were even looking." Jayden says.

Great.

"She didn't even tell me!" Amelia exaggerates. Jayden's silent for a moment before his face turns shocked. "It's Leo!"

"I don't have a boyfriend." I defend, but their minds are already made up. "His names Leo!" Amelia squeals, "Leonardo," I mumble. Turns out one simple word can absolutely destroy someone's eardrums.

That someone is me.

"I need to see a picture of this man." Amelia says looking at me. "Why would I have a picture of him?" I ask.

"Good point." She looks at Jayden, "is he hot?"

"I guess?" He shrugs, "I don't really know how to answer that." "Would you fuck him if you were gay?"

That was blunt.

"What? Uhm, yeah I guess so." Jayden answers nervously. Jayden knows damn well that if he answers wrong Amelia will kick him.

"An 'I guess so' from Mr. Picky means he's a solid eight." More like an eleven.

"Iz, want to add to that number?" Amelia teases. I shake my head, "nope, solid ele-eight." Amelia smiles, not an average smile, a smile that says 'I know damn well this girl is head over heels for this guy' "

"Eleven? I don't think I've ever heard you speak so highly." Marco says as he enters the living room in a black suit.

Somehow I let them convince me to go out for a 'birthday dinner' which sounds incredibly stupid but apparently it's a tradition.

A stupid tradition at that.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter: 31
Words: 742
posted: 1/4/23 3:45 pm

Follow the SocialsTikTok: 1800feelings1Instagram: 1800

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1
Instagram: 1800.feelings, izzy_eastwood1, and leonardo.smith01

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!