┊33. Frosty

She's so pretty

She's so pretty. Gorgeous hair, perfectly straight teeth, bright eyes, flawless skin, hourglass body.

I'd easily have to lose 20 pounds or so to look like her.

"Hey, you okay?" Jayden asks, nudging my with his elbow. I nod, turning off my phone.

Exiting the plane takes forever but the second I sit down in the car I'm at ease.

There's no denying Matt and I go at it, but he's also one of the only people who understand me. And I'm not talking about my hobbies, or friends. I'm talking about my ed.

Matt knows what it's like to have those demons inside telling you to skip a meal, and no matter how much I love the the others, they can't relate to me, and sometimes, it hard.

"So are you the world's youngest trillionaire yet?" Matt asks as I get into the car. "I got a dollar." "Damn, you can get two Wendy's frostys for that." I smile. Poor Matt, always thinking with his stomach.

"She doesn't even like one frosty, why in the world would she want two?" Jayden asks confused. Matt shrugs, "I'd never turn down a good frosty."

"There's no such thing as a good frosty." I state. That pisses Matt off. "There's no such thing as a bad frosty! I would eat a frosty every fucking day if I could you uncultured frog."

How do I respond to that?

"How are we supposed to show her this?" Elsie mumbles

"How are we supposed to show her this?" Elsie mumbles. Our piece of shit father decided to cheat. Twice. I can't say I'm surprised, considering It's not the first time he's cheated, but I know it still hurts mom and that's all the more reason to run him over with my car.

"Show me what?" Fuck.

"Nothing." Enzo says, dropping his phone onto the bed. "Enzo," he sighs, handing her the phone. Her eyes scan the words before they start tearing up.

I stand up, wrapping my arms around her. "Why don't you just leave him?" I ask, "you know it's not that easy honey." She sighs. I know it's not that easy, but it should be. She shouldn't be forced to be with someone who doesn't love her.

She's always walking on eggshells when he's around and it pisses me off. He can bring seven different girls home but she can't go shopping alone?

Pretty hypocritical.

"You could put a squirrel in his bed?" Elsie jokes. "Now that's just mean."

I'd do it again.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Busted.

Here Justin goes again, manipulating my mom to clear his image. Here come the lies and the threats and the "I'm so sorrys" the three words I'm so used to hearing, they just go in one ear out the other.

"Why are you letting him do this?" I say, rising to my feet. "Leo baby, you know-" "know what? That he'll make us live on the streets? I highly doubt he'd do anything to ruin his perfect little image."

I snap. I completely snap. "I'm going to my room. Have fun with your perfect little husband and your perfect little life."

I'm definitely going to regret that.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter: 33
Words: 623
posted: 2/8/23  11:32 pm

**✿❀ ❀✿**Chapter: 33Words: 623posted: 2/8/23  11:32 pm

I absolutely hate writing all of a sudden. Lately (hate to sound dramatic and shit) I've been in a really bad space mentally and physically. Things were (and still are) hectic.

I will continue to write and complete 'Secret Sensations' but nothing after that is a promise. I had some plans that may not happen anymore and that's completely ok.

I'll try to update as much as I can.

You're never alone - Author

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1
Instagram: 1800.feelings, izzy_eastwood1, and leonardo.smith01

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!