┊06. Fuck

It's been a week since my talk with Amelia, and I've been doing the same things every day; get out of bed, get changed for a run, get the dogs on their leashes, run, shower, get ready, feed the dogs, get my second energy drink of the day, leave th...

It's been a week since my talk with Amelia, and I've been doing the same things every day; get out of bed, get changed for a run, get the dogs on their leashes, run, shower, get ready, feed the dogs, get my second energy drink of the day, leave the house for interviews, vocal lessons, come back home, shower, change, and climb onto the roof and listen to music all night.

What an eventful live I have! Hint the sarcasm. Well, I guess my life is eventful for someone who doesn't do what I do for a living... I take back the sarcasm on that.

Anyways, today I have a tv interview and then we're probably going to the recording studio to mess around.

Now one of my least favorite parts of the day; picking out an outfit. Do I go a shirt and a pair of pants, a skirt, or screw a 2 piece all together and wear a dress? Jeans. Wait no, jeans might look unprofessional. But I can dress them up... UGH! It's times like this I wish you could wear sweats everywhere.

Ok, I found 2 options, I could do a strapless black corset-ish top with a white skirt or, light blue jeans with a black tank top and a leather jacket.

Ok so two totally different outfits, fun. Ya know I thought two totally different outfits would be easier to pick between....

Well fuck.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Ok, did I pick a totally different outfit?

Yes. But, I was rushed so a whole new outfit just had to be the move. Anyways, that interview sucked. Who the fuck thought it was ok to ask for details about my dad's death?! Sure as hell wasn't anyone from my team based on their reactions, which were priceless by the way.

Things just went downhill from there, when I skipped that question they asked about my love life. Now you might think that's not bad but after he asked and I replied saying it was nonexistent, the male interviewer said "I can make it existent sweetheart."

Can we insert a gag? My manager pulled me out of there after that. (Love you Kaiden) Then they had the audacity to ask why we're leaving! Like, I don't know, maybe your interviewer is fucked in the head! The fuck man?

Needless to say I'm never going there again.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

By the time I got back home my brothers were at the house clearly pissed. They definitely saw that interview. Fuck. Damn, I've been saying fuck a lot today... hm.

"What the fuck did that guy think he was doing-asking you questions like that?!" Matt shouts, not hiding the anger written all over his face.