┊45.Gorgeous

⋆✧⋆✧⋆

⋆✧⋆✧⋆

Before my therapist died-may she rest in peace she would always tell me to trust my gut. Your heart thinks things that you want and your mind will get polluted with every possible thing that could ever go wrong.

Your gut doesn't listen to what you want or what might happen. It solely listens to that sixth sense that just always knows exactly what's going to happen.

And even though I'm not certain what's going to happen with me and Leonardo, I am certain that he isn't like any of my past relationships.

I don't need to put any effort into starting a conversation or finding places to go. Being with Leonardo everything is effortless. It doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing, everything is calm and easy.

So even if I've had the worlds worst boyfriends in the past, my gut's telling me that Leonardo's nothing like them.

And my heart's telling me that I love being around him.

She looks fucking gorgeous.

She's alway been gorgeous, but looking at her, seeing her beside me, knowing that she's my girlfriend, she's a totally different type of gorgeous.

Every time I'm around this girl I feel amazing, not the fucking her brains out amazing. The amazing where all I have to do is touch her and I'm at ease.

"Does anyone even know we were talking?" Bella asks, breaching the silence. "Enzo knows, Elsie knows too." I say, stroking her arm. "Well that ruins the fun." She mumbles. "I don't think I'm going to tell anyone."

Why the fuck not? "Are you ashamed of me or something?" I ask. She looks at me smiling, "I'm not ashamed of you, I just don't want to hear gagging anytime I'm around you."

I don't need everyone making a big deal about Bella and I; but if I want to touch my girl, I'm going to touch my damn girl. I don't give a fuck who's looking.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I wake up to a sleeping Bella on my chest. She was obviously awake before me, her tank top and shorts turned into a tee shirt and a pair of sweat pants that make her ass look fucking phenomenal.

Grabbing my phone, one hand runs along Bella's back while the other scrolls through social media.

After what feels like hours, Bella starts to wake up.

"Mmm, that feels good." She mumbles, "Good morning gorgeous." I say putting down my phone. "Good morning."

"So todays a good morning but the last twelve weren't?" I ask. I've know this girl for four months and never once has she said 'good morning' "It was good until you brought it up." Bella groans, pulling the blanket over her head.

I chuckle, pulling the blanket away. We lay content until she gasps, looking at me with those gorgeous eyes. "Matt had one of his hookups stay the night." I look at her. I didn't know Matt was interested in a fling.

"Nick caught them. Apparently he was up talking with Enzo and had to go to the bathroom. It was dark and ended up walking into Matt's room instead of the bathroom."

Her chin rests on my chest. I watch as her lips move while she speaks. How entertained she is with her brother's problem. Staring at her I say the only words that come to mind. "You're stunning."

The prettiest shade of pink appears on her cheeks. Dropping her head she laughs, "That's not what we're talking about."

Tilting her face back towards me, her once light pink cheeks turn to a darker shade.  "Leonardo stop." She smiles turning away again.

"Don't hide Bella." I nudge her, "please gorgeous." She look at me, a smile on her face. Her cheeks turned back to a lighter shade.

"There's my girl."

And there's that dark pink.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter: 45
Words: 718
posted: 10/25/23 1:10 am

**✿❀ ❀✿**Chapter: 45 Words: 718posted: 10/25/23 1:10 am

Finally a long chapter. 1am writing goes crazy.

If there are any spelling mistakes, respectfully shut the fuck up. I'll get to them when I'm not 10 seconds away from falling asleep. :)

I'm obsessed with these new pov cards so let me know what you think of them!

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1, 1800.feelings
Instagram: 1800.feelings, izzy_eastwood1, and leonardo.smith01

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!