┊19. DC

(Sorry for all the time skips!)

"I'm bored." I complain. After last night's events Leonardo slept in my room because he, and I quote "will not fall asleep to the sound of his brother having sex."

Not that I blame him but I had to be really fucking careful and that annoyed me. Another thing that annoyed me is that my mom and stepdad "went on a business trip". I know it's not a business trip, fuck, I've seen them driving around downtown.

They just get the sudden urge to abandon everything and run away. Not to mention lie to their kids. Like at least have some decency and tell us before you dip at two in the morning.

"Morning," Nick mumbles as he and Enzo sit down at the kitchen island. "Hey, how was your workout?" I ask, sliding the tray of muffins out of the oven.

Enzo chokes on his water while Nick's eyes go wide. "Uh, what workout?" Enzo stammers, "ask Leonardo." I shrug, walking out of the room.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Can't believe we signed up to do this." Matt groans as he throws the last suitcase into the van truck. "I thought you said going to DC would "change your life for the better?" I laugh. He shakes his head before giving me a hug and getting in the car.

I evacuate the van before I get attacked with hugs. Physical touch is not my thing, especially not in a million degree heat.

A few minutes later Leonardo walks into the living room, running his hand through his hair. "You deal with that every year?" He complains. I nod, "you get used to it." He shakes his head, "hopefully I won't need to."

"Could be worse," I shrug "Nick could've stayed here. Then we would've had to deal with their dramatic ass goodbyes."

Leonardo shrugs, about to say something until my phone rings. Picking it up I groan, turning my ringer off I shove it underneath a pillow.

A solid seventeen phone calls later my phone stops ringing as Leonardo's starts to. He groans, answering the phone. "How did you get my number?"

"That dick."

"I don't care."

"Alright, bye."

"I fucking hate your brothers." Leonardo says, "who doesn't?"

"Enzo."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I walk into target and grab a cart. Do I really need a cart? Probably not. Am I still getting one anyways? Yes.