┊02. Tall kid

"Not true," Matt whines

I shrug and pull out my AirPods. Drakes 'Tried our best' starts playing and it's a fucking bop. Drake doesn't have one song that I hate.

Off topic a little but whoever listens to country while listening to rap has a problem. Matt to be specific. Fucking weirdo.

"Can you go a day without those?" Nick asks, pointing to the AirPods. "If that day involves no one but me, sure, otherwise no."

"Wow, rude" Chris states. Shrugging my shoulders I reply "I live to disappoint."

"I'm Matt, the hottest triplet by the way." Matt says, extending his hand out. Yep just out.

My jaw drops. Matt thinks he's hot. What kinda drugs is this kid on? "Nopity nope nope. I'm the hottest triplet" Nick states. When did this become a debate?

"You all look the same." I say looking at Matt as he rolls his eyes. "Ok sure, but I have a better personality." Nick defends. I shrug "you're not wrong there."

"HA!"

"We should ask random questions and just all answer them." Matt says randomly.

"Uhm ok? Zombie apocalypse, what would you do?" Jayden starts. "Team up with them" I say bluntly, liking a picture of Amelia's cat on Instagram. She's fucking adorable. The cat, not Amelia.

"Huh?" Jayden asks.

"Have you ever heard of keeping your friends close and enemies closer or whatever? You kill a few people and then when they trust you the most you flip on those hoes." I explain.

Nick just nods his head obviously not understanding. "I would definitely be the first to die," he adds.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"So where are you going to school?" Jayden asks the neighbor kids whose names I learned were Leonardo, Enzo, and Elsie. Why their mom didn't just give all three of her kids 'e' names is beyond me. Like make them match or at least give Elsie the 'L' name y'know?

"This private school like 20 minutes from here." Enzo says with a smile. Damn. I hate that school. Actually I just hate school in general; that one's the worst though.

"Oh, that's where I go." Jayden says.

"Izzy you don't?" Enzo asks, looking over at me. I just shake my head not wanting to explain why, but of course dumbass Matt had to say something. "The one year she went there she had to get 3 restraining orders against people!"

It was four...

"MATT!" Chris and I yell. "Wait, what happened?" Elsie asks. "Cat calendar kids." Chris and I blurt out. I mentally fist bump Chris for our fast not-so-twin telepathy. "Okay, I know for a fact that's not why." Enzo says.