┊15. I hate you

(TW: Eating disorder, weight, and vomit)

107.1

I let out a shaky breath as I step off the scale.

How does this happen?

I've been living off energy drinks, water, and assorted fruits. I work out every day, what more can I do? I take a deep breath before pushing two fingers to the back of my throat, waiting till the vomit comes up before I quickly remove them.

I flush the toilet and move over to the sink to brush my teeth. I hate this.

"Izzy, can you drive me somewhere?" Jayden asks as I sit down on my bed. "You should really consider getting a drivers license," I say, standing up and grabbing my bag, keys, and phone.

Kid's about to graduate and still doesn't have his license. It's not like he failed his driving test or anything; no, he just likes to be driven around.

"Where to?" I ask as I start my car. "McDonalds"

"Of course,"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Come on, just one." Jayden begs, handing me a fry. "I'm not hungry." I state for the twentieth time. "Fine," he sighs.

(A/N we love a guy who doesn't over step <3)

As we pull into the driveway I notice Jay's car in the driveway. "Why's Jay here?" Jayden asks, getting out of the car. "I don't know."

Walking into the living room I'm disgusted.  Nick, Matt, and Chris are sat on the couch side by side in pink and yellow striped shirts and neon blue shorts.

"Are you trying to piss me off?" I ask standing in the doorway. "Perhaps..." Matt says. Matt has taken it upon himself to bully me by using "bigger words" I just think it funny to be honest.

 Matt has taken it upon himself to bully me by using "bigger words" I just think it funny to be honest

(Drunken words are sober thoughts 😉)

"No."

"No what?" Mom asks, crossing her arms. "You're not flying back to LA just because Justin wants you to! He's the one who put us here in the first place!" I yell. "Leo you know it's either I go there or he comes to us."