┊23. Gorilla

I shut my bathroom door and turn on the shower

I shut my bathroom door and turn on the shower. Stripping off my clothes I get into the shower, letting my body relax under the warm water.

Normally I don't take warm showers but I also don't normally shower at night so I'm calling this a cheat day.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Pulling the crew neck over my head I walk out of the bathroom and into my room.

I'm exhausted.

Partially because of the five minute mental battle I had in my head about whether or not I should blow dry my hair-not blow drying won- and partially because the last two nights of sleep I've had have been fabulous so obviously I'm tempted.

And as much as I hate to admit it, it's all because of Leonardo.

I just can't understand how he can go from acting like a cold, mute, crime boss to acting like a literal teddy bear.

It's confusing.

"Thinking about me?" Leonardo teases, standing in the doorway of my room. "You wish."

"I actually don't believe in wishes." Leonardo states. I shake my head, "of course you don't." "What's that supposed to mean?" "Nothing," I assure, "aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Leonardo asks, stepping fully into my room.

"Sorry, I didn't know that the sleep patrol was in the house." "Izzy," Leonardo warns. Should I call him Leo just to fuck with him?

"Don't you dare." Leonardo says, pulling up my covers and sliding in beside me. Alright, get comfy I guess. "You didn't even kno-"

"You were going to call me Leo." Leonardo states, "it's called lightning the mood, you should try it some time." I advise. I get a nod in agreement before he asks, "what are we watching?"

"Oh I didn't know you watched tv. I thought the wall was much more interesting." I tease. I don't get a response, instead Leonardo wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into him.

"Sleep Bella." "That should be your new saying. We could put it on a pillow or something and sell in for millions." I suggest, it has my name on it so obviously it would sell. "In the morning." He yawns, "sleep Leonardo." I say, attempting to deepen my voice to sound like his.

Leonardo laughs, "I sound like a gorilla?" My jaw drops, "because of that comment yes." My tone becomes more concerned, "you do know gorillas can't talk right?"

"I'm aware," another yawn. "You can go to sleep you know," I say getting comfortable in Leonardo's hold. "I will once you do." He states.

Without saying another word I hold out my pinky towards him. It takes him a moment before he connects his finger with mine.

"Good night Bella,"

I close my eyes, drifting off to sleep I think about the man that's slowly taking my heart away from me. "Good night Leonardo,"