┊20. Pretty boy

Did I mention I hate storms?

"Come on, it's not even that bad out!" Bella says, "the forecast says otherwise." I state. I've been watching the weather for about two hours now and it's only been getting worse. "Imagine if we got struck by lightning..." Bella starts.

I honestly don't understand how she can be so calm when there's a tornado just a few miles away.

"Were you even listening? Forget it, I'm bored."

I groan. This is what the past four hours have consisted of. "I've heard," Bella looks at me dumbfounded, "okaaaaay,"

"Ok?" I know it's not that easy. "Ok," Bella shrugs, standing up from the floor and walking upstairs. I quickly get up and follow her into the kitchen where she if calmly taking out a baking sheet.

"Go back downstairs Bella." I say leaning up against the doorframe. "I will." She nods, continuing to get out the ingredients needed. "When I'm done with these."

I let out a sigh as I sit down at the kitchen island. "Oh don't act so excited!" Bella jokes, stirring whatever that mixture is. I sit quietly, watching her attempting to bake while her two big ass dogs try to help.

Every few minutes a loud strike of lightning will sound causing me to flinch. Luckily I don't think Bella noticed.

"You can't have chocolate. You'll die! Do you wanna die? If you die who is supposed to help me murder Matt! Huh? Exactly, so go sit on your beds and I'll feed you in a minute! Gosh," I can't help but chuckle at Bella's attempt to settle the dogs down.

"What are you laughing at?" Bella asks, turning around with a knife in her hand. "Why do you have a knife?" I ask confused. She looks at me like I'm a moron before stepping out of the way to reveal a large block of chocolate.

"Oh,"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What happened to going back to the basement once the cookies were done?" I ask. Currently, I'm sitting on the couch watching Bella teach her dogs how to dance.

Milos got it.

Simba...not so much.

"The basement's boring." Bella states, "the basement is also safer for you." I say, "since when do you care what's safest for me?" She asks.

Fuck.

I honestly don't know why I care. I mean she's literally the sister to my brothers boyfriend. We aren't together so why do I care about her?

"Because if you die your brothers would beat me up." Yeah... that's why. "Matt wouldn't believe you, Nick and Chris would just think I went on vacation for a while giving you enough time the flee the country before they realize I'm actually dead, and Jayden doesn't do violence." Bella says.