┊07. Movie Night

(Friday)

(Friday)

Beep, beep, beep

If this damn alarm clock doesn't stop beeping I'm throwing it out the god damn window. What's even the point of having an alarm if I'm waking up in the house alone; mom's at work, Enzo and Elsie are at school. What's the point?

Slamming the snooze button I get out of bed and head over to my closet. I grab a white tank top off of a hanger and grey sweatpants out of one of my drawers. Throwing those on I walk out of my closet and into my bathroom.

I take out my razor and shave the stubble of my face, splashing some cold water on my face to wake me up afterwards. Walking out, I catch a glimpse of Izzy leaving the house, dropping the smile from her face right after she closes the front door.

Now I really want to know what's up with that girl.

You're not any better Leo.

Fuck.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Walking out of the back door I light a cigarette, bringing it to my mouth I take a drag looking at the empty, lifeless woods ahead of me.

Hearing a scream, I twist my head towards the neighbors house to see one of the triplets and Izzy climbing a tree while the other two round the corner of the house. What the fuck is happening? And why isn't Izzy at school? She's like 17, shouldn't she be a senior?

"LEO!" One of the triplets yells running over. I really need to learn to tell them apart.

"Leo, can you help us find Matt and Izzy?"

"Why?" I question. Did one of our moms ask them to do this? "Well you look like that," He says gesturing to my large, exposed, biceps. "And I honestly think we might die if we have to look any longer."

"Fine. I'll help." I groan. I know if I don't and my mom finds out I'll be getting the two hour speech on how we "need to connect with the neighbors 'cause this is our home now".

"Thank you!"

"What's even happening?" I ask, regretting my question the second it left my mouth. "I thought it would be a nice day for some sibling bonding time before Izzy has to work, so, we all decided to come outside because it's nice out.

Matt being the child he is started a game of tag and then Nick suggested we go in teams, not realizing Matt and Izzy are great at every fucking thing they do together." I guess Chris says.

"Ok, lets go" I sigh, following Nick and Chris towards their house. Why did I even agree to this? Because you want to get to know Izzy.

No. I want to fuck her. That's all.

"Do you think they went in the forest?" Nick asks us. Izzy wouldn't dare go into a forest. She would mess up her precious makeup. "Only Matt and Iz." Chris sighs.