┊34. Strip club

Alarming

Alarming.

That's the perfect word to describe the faces of Nick and Chris. "Alright, who did what?" Nick looks at Chris, who looks like he's about to throw up.

"Momanddadboughtanewhouseinutahandjustleftushere." Chris spills. "Okay, slow down." I say to a panting Chris. He takes a breath, "Mom and dad bought a new house in Utah and just left us here."

"They did what?" Jayden asks, dropping his very expensive suitcase on the ground.

I can't say I'm surprised.

My mom always hated us kids. We were always "to needy". I honestly think that if I wasn't the one making the money in this house, we would've been homeless years ago.

Jayden clears his throat. "Let me get this straight. They bought a house together and then just left?" Nick nods. "How are you not upset? Our own parents practically abandoned us!"

"They did abandon us." I correct. "I'm hungry!" Matt complains, walking in the door. An empty frosty in his hand.

Way to ruin the mood.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Alright voting time, what do we do with the empty room?" Matt asks, clapping his hands together. "For the 12th time, I don't care." I groan. "Make it into a strip club for all I care just shut up."

Matt nods and types on his phone. "Strip club. Noted. Any other ideas?" "A cure to your stupidity." Nick suggests. "That'll take more then a room." I mumble.

"Well I guess we can discuss this later. Preferably when you're not bitchy." Matt says, leaving the room.

"You do realize how much work this will be for all of us, right?" Nick asks. Yes. I'm well aware of all the money we'll have to put into this house. And then there's house payments, the electricity bill, internet bills, food. Lucky my cars payed off so that's one less thing to worry about.

And we're going to have to have paperwork saying that we own the house and not our parents. "Can this situation get any worse?" I ask.

"Seriously Nick, do you know how much money we need to invest into this thing? And then she'll take the house right back once everything is paid for."

"Izzy, it's fine. We'll figure something out." But that only makes it worse. Something. What is something? My moms a phony bitch. A manipulator. A piece of shit who knows how to knock everyone down.

I shake my head and go up to my room. It's times like this where I wish a parent to talk to. I know I have Amelia but she wouldn't know the first thing to do in a situation like this.

A buzz of my phone pulls me out of my pitty party.

Leonardo:
You're back early.

I smile, laying down by Simba and Milo.

Me:
Stalker

Leonardo:
I'm observant
And I'm coming over
Unlock your door

Me:
Ok
Parents won't be back

Clicking send I kind of feel like a bitch. Although they probably won't be coming back soon, I still feel like shit putting it out there like that.

Leonardo makes it here surprisingly quick. He knocks once before walking in. Simba and Milo give him the usual greeting of barks and growls but Leonardo doesn't seam to care.

I take one look at his face and it's obvious that something's wrong. "What's your deal?" I ask. "What's your deal?" He counters, looking at me.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I lie. Why bring someone else into this mess. I've lived with her shit for years, what's one more problem? "No you're not." He says, sliding off his shoes and sitting beside me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrug.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter: 34
Words: 659
posted: 2/16/23 12:07 am

**✿❀ ❀✿**Chapter: 34Words: 659posted: 2/16/23 12:07 am

Don't like this chapter but whatever. Happy late Valentine's Day and happy early Easter.

Hope you have a great day/night.

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1
Instagram: 1800.feelings, izzy_eastwood1, and leonardo.smith01

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!