┊03. Work

"Don't worry baby it's about to be just you and me

"Don't worry baby it's about to be just you and me. No more daddy telling you what to do and when to do it. Your mine remember that."

Bang, Bang

"No!"

I jolted up breathing heavily with sweat droplets on my forehead.

Those damn meds.

I'm never taking those again, that's for sure. Wiping the sweat off my forehead I look at the clock; 2:27. Great. Looks like I have a little less than 2 hours to kill before my run.

"Why did I think these were a good idea?" I mumble picking up the container of sleeping pills off of my nightstand. Fuckers worked a bit to well.

I shake my head, get out of bed bringing the pills to the bathroom, open the bottom drawer of the bathroom counter, and throw them in.

Turning around I open the small closet, grabbing out two towels and set them beside the bathtub.

Showers over baths for sure but a bath is a lot quieter at 2 am than a shower.

I turn the water on before I walk over to my closet and grab a black Nike v-neck sports bra, a black zip up hoodie, and white running shorts. They're comfy, change my mind. Bringing it back to the bathroom I stack them on top of the bathroom counter, stripping off my pajamas.

I step into the bathtub, sitting down, letting my body relax as the warm water engulfs me.

Leaning my head back, I close my eyes.

What if the neighbors knew who you were?

What if they told people? Do they even know?

What if they don't know a thing?

What happens then, we get close, they find out and drop us?

What if they get so upset they tell someone?

No. It's fine. No one found out and no one's upset, just stop thinking like this Isabella. I just need to keep it that way; for now at least.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I quite literally fall backwards onto my bed. Simba and Milo obviously didn't like it considering they both gave me a glare before jumping off my bed and onto my rug.

Piss off.

I open Spotify and play Big Money by Lil Skies. My music taste is bomb, I know. That sounded cocky.

On another note, that run killed me. Jayden and I decided to push it today and it ended up being a 6 mile run. Don't recommend by the way.

Anyways, now I have an hour to kill before I have some zoom meeting with another artist wanting to write a song together. Of course it's not just us, we'll both have our managers on the zoom as well.