┊52. Just A Billionaire

⋆✧⋆✧⋆

⋆✧⋆✧⋆

"Good morning gorgeous." Leonardo says as I walk out of the bathroom. I've spent the last half hour ice rolling my face trying to get rid of all the puffiness.

It kind of worked except now my face is numb.

And cold.

I'm freezing.

And tired.

"Morning." I say wrapping up in a blanket. Leonardo looks at me, "are you ready to talk?" I nod, might as well get it over with.

"What do you want to know?" I've spent all morning trying to figure out how to explain everything and I decided the best way to do it is to just put it all out there.

I'm not singing though. That would just be embarrassing.

"Whatever you want to tell me." Leonardo says.

Bad answer.

"Be specific." I can't help but smile at how sweet Leonardo's being. "Okay, how long have you been singing?"

"Uhm professionally, I don't know like nine, ten years."

"No shit?" He asks, propping himself up on his elbows. "That doesn't mean I was good." I laugh. I don't know why anyone thought it was a good idea to let eight year old me put out music. It sounded awful and I refuse to accept that I actually did that.

"So you like perform right?"

"I tour." I nod. "I start touring in a few months actually."

Leonardo stay silent, just calmly nodding along to what I'm saying. "Is that what worries you? Having to be apart for a while?"

I shrug, "a little bit I guess. But most of it was just me projecting." Leonardo looks at me confused, "what do you mean?"

"My last boyfriend was a sociopath." I say, "like diagnosed."

"Bella," Leonardo says, "you don't have to tell me if you're not ready."

"You deserve to know."

He nods, sitting up completely. "This won't change anything, you know that right?"

I nod but truth be told I'm not convinced.

Taking a breath I start. "He was really sweet. My family adored him. But as I started booking more jobs I started to see him less. It ended up getting to the point where I went an entire month without talking to him once. It was hard, but I eventually decided to just break it off. My dad drove me over to his place and sat in the car while I broke up with the guy.

He seemed to think that I really wanted to stay with him and my dad was the one making me break up with him."

Leonardo stays quiet.

"A couple weeks later the guy showed up in the middle of the night and broke in. He was trying to wake me up and get me to run away with him but he was high out of his mind and loud so he ended up waking the entire house up."

Breathe.

The last thing I want to do is start crying again.

"My dad walked into my room and the guy went insane. I didn't even realize he had a gun until I heard the shots."

"Bella." Leonardo says pulling me into him. "I've told this story enough times you would think I would be able to do it without the tears." I say, wiping the few stray tears off my face.

"I'm sorry baby." Leonardo murmurs. "It's not your fault." I say, "I've done all the therapy stuff and it's gotten easier."

"You didn't deserve that Bella." Leonardo says. "I know, but can we just talk about anything else? I just got done crying, I can't be doing that again."

Leonardo chuckles, "I do have to tell you something."

Oh god.

"Are you a singer too?" I ask, pulling away enough to see his face. "Because if so this won't work out."

"Billionaire." Leonardo says, scanning my face.

Oh

"The legal kind?" I ask. I'm not getting involved with a criminal. Leonardo smiles, "yes Bella, 100 percent legal."

Thank goodness.

"Okay, good. That's it?" I ask. "Just a billionaire?" He laughs, "I've never had a girl ask me if I'm just a billionaire." I shrug, "are you though?"

"Sorry gorgeous, just a billionaire."

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter: 52
Words: 739
posted:4/26/24 12:28 am

**✿❀ ❀✿**Chapter: 52Words: 739posted:4/26/24 12:28 am

We're finally getting into some of Izzy's trauma

Two chapters in one night and three chapters in 24 hours!!!!

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1, 1800.feelings
Instagram: 1800.feelings, izzy_eastwood1, and leonardo.smith01

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!