┊10. So fucking nervous

(I added more to the end of the chapter so if you see an update that's why)

I leave for a month long trip to Spain in 4 days and let me tell ya, if you thought picking out one outfit was hard try packing forty outfits in advance. It's really hard, like, how do I know if I'll still want to wear that in ten days?

I don't know.

I'm not that religious but I'm praying this will be easy. My only positive is I have a packing list; 12 pairs of sweats, (obviously) 10 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of jeans, 1 hoodie, 1 crew neck, 15 shirts, 2 "dressy" options, 15 pairs of leggings, 20 bras (10 sport and 10 regular) underwear, 4 swim suits, 16 pairs of socks, 1 pair of running shoes, 1 pair of slides, sunglasses, and toiletries.

Is it accurate for the amount of days I'm there, who knows. I'm also probably forgetting stuff but oh well. It's not like it's never happened before.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Note to self. NEVER let Simba and Milo alone outside.

Yeah. I'm currently in my bathroom with a muddy Simba in the tub. Milo is already clean doing who knows what I'm my room. Milo seems to have no problem with baths but Simba on the other hand is a different story.

"SIMBA STOP!" I yell shutting the shower door to avoid the mud shaking off of Simba's fur. This bitch. Slightly opening the door, I turn the shower head on and re close the door. I hear Simba's whimpers through the door but I feel very little sympathy after he got mud on me. Plus, he needs to learn to tolerate baths; especially when he is a muddy mess that needs a bath.

I grab the dog shampoo and put some in my hand before I open the door and begin to scrub Simba.

After 20 minutes of pure torture on my end, Simba was clean and dry. I was also re dressed in clean clothes. Sadly however, when I walked into my room-you guessed it-Leonardo was sitting on my bed looking as annoying as ever.

"What?" I ask annoyed. This man can't seem to take a hint. LEAVE. ME. ALONE. It's really not that hard. "I've been being a jerk lately," he states like I haven't noticed. I nod my head silently telling him to continue. "and so, I'm making up for it." He explains like it's the most simple thing ever.

"Why w- don't answer that. Also, what's your deal with breaking into my room?" I ask. In all honesty I do really want to know why he climbs two storys just to annoy me. Not that I'm not worth it, because I am, but you know what I mean.

Not giving me any time to argue he stands up off my bed and strides over to me, gently grabbing my wrist and leading me out of my room.

We walk out of the door and over to his car that conveniently is right outside the door. Opening the passenger door he shoves me in so hard I fall unconscious. Kidding.

Leonardo slides into the driver seat, starting the car and we take off down the long gravel roadway. "What are you doing?" I ask putting my seatbelt on. I'm not dying today. "Driving," ok well I knew that dumb fuck. Sighing I ask again "Where are we going?"