┊35. Bitch

I can see the pain in her eyes

"You know you can talk to me Bella." I say, twirling a piece of her hair. "There's absolutely nothing wrong Leonardo. Everything's fine." Bella says, her voice sharp.

Okay, someone's not in a good mood.

It's quiet for a while. That is until there's yelling somewhere downstairs. "Just don't listen to them." Bella mumbles, twisting the rings around her fingers.

I let go of the strand of hair I was playing with and against my better judgement, I listen to what they're saying.

"You only care about yourself. We're in a serious situation right now and all you're worried about is what to turn their room into? God Matt, you're unbelievable."

I look over at Bella who doesn't look phased in the slightest. "You're renovating?" I ask. She looks at me, "something like that."

"You're moving?" She can't move. "No Leonardo, we're not moving." She assures me. Good. Wait, "So the what is going on with you?"

"I'm telling you, nothing is wrong." She stresses.

"Okay, nothing is wrong." I agree. She nods and then it's quite again. I feel like a fucking school girl, waiting for some guy I like to talk to me.

Except Bella is a guy and she definitely isn't just some girl.

"You never did answer me." Bella says, her eyes still trained on her hand. "You never gave me an answer." I retort. "I did answer you." She says. "It was a shity answer." I tell her

"You want to know that bad? Fine. They left. Bought a house in Utah and left us here to pickup their mess. Is that what you wanted to know so bad?" Her voice wobbles.

"And here I am upset about it, even though I've put up with her shit for 18 fucking years."

My hand slithers around her waist, pulling her into me. I'm speechless. I know nothing I say will help her, so I stay silent. My thumb draws circles on her hip as my lips touch the back of her head.

"Please don't cry Bella. It breaks my heat seeing you upset." I say. "How much?" She asks. "How much what?"

"How much will you pay me to stop crying?"

"How much do you want?" I'd give this girl my entire bank account if that's what she wants. "None." She smiles. "But it's nice to know that you're willing to pay." I shake my head.

Only my Bella.

"Will you answer me now?" She asks. "No." She turns and I see a single tear on her face. "Are you really trying to make me feel bad?" I smile at her.

"Yep. Is it working?" She asks, "No." her face falls.

"You're a bitch." She says turning away.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter: 35
Words: 505
posted: 3/4/23 9:57 pm

**✿❀ ❀✿**Chapter: 35Words: 505posted: 3/4/23 9:57 pm

I'm in my miraculous era again.

We love shity short chapters.

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1, 1800.feelings
Instagram: 1800.feelings, izzy_eastwood1, and leonardo.smith01

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!