┊17. Anti-hangout

"Hey Bella?"

"Hey Bella?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you know if you like someone?" Leonardo asks. Uhm, ok, that one threw me off guard. "Are you sober?" I ask. I'm not about to give him great advice just for him to forget it the next day. "Pretty damn close."

"Prove it."

"How do you prove tha-" "What's your Social Security number?" Leonardo looks up at me confused. "I'm not giving you that." I nod my head, "good."

"I'm sober enough for you?" He teases, "Mhm." Leonardo's face shows something unreadable but I ignore it.

I have advice to give.

"So you know you love someone when you notice the little things, don't be to creepy with it though, like don't count her teeth or some shit, it's more the little habits. If you can notice them without trying then that's a sign." Leonardo nods his head every few words letting me know he's listening.

"Need a pen and paper?" I tease, "nope, I'm good."

(A/N good cause it's her ;) sorry it had to be said)

"When you're with them everything should feel natural, like you shouldn't have to overthink everything." I say. Oh what I would pay to feel like that again. "And her touch?"

"Awful interested aren't we?" I tease, "I don't know, like I said, it should feel natural, like they were formed just for you. Does that make any sense?"

"Yeah. It makes sense." He assures me.

"Perfect sense."

"Perfect sense."

"You're seriously insane if you think an Ohio girl is hot. The ones Jayden goes to school with are pick me snobs." Bella whispers. I don't even know why we're whispering but it's calmed me down. Her voice has calmed me down.

"Yeah?" I ask, "yeah."

"What about Nick? You think Ohio guys are hot?" I tease. Looking up I see a disgusted look on her face which makes me smile. I don't know what I did but Bella's eyes light up slightly, "your dimples are cute."