┊11. 88th Chances

(Sorry for all the time skips)

"Night Bella,"

"Good night kidnapper," Bella laughs, shutting the car door and heading into her house.

My minds going a mile a minute and I don't know how to break. Everything that girl said I listened to but yet I can't makes sense of a damn thing she said.

I need a drink.

I walk down stairs, put on my shoes, and leave the house. I get into my car and drive into town

'Hopeful'

That's the first bar I drive by and it looks busy as shit but I guess that's to be expected on a Saturday night. I pull into the parking lot and walk inside the club.

Walking into the club I'm meet with loud music and an obnoxious stench of alcohol filling my senses. Looking around it looks like a normal club; drunk guys, hot girls, people making out everywhere you turn and people grinding onto each other.

"Hey cutie," A blonde girl smiles obnoxiously at me. "Hey." I reply dryly looking her up and down; not my type. "You look a little stressed, maybe I can help you..." she say, trailing her fingers up my arm. "I'm good." I say, pushing her away and making my way to the bar.

"Give me your strongest"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I'm 7 drinks in, sitting on a black leather couch with a hot red head on my lap. I'm not that drunk-I mean I'm definitely not anywhere close to the black out stage, and I know what's going on, I just need a distraction to get the hot neighbor off my mind.

It hasn't worked.

"You ok LeeLee?" What kind of fucking nickname is that? I move away, trying to stand up when she shoves me back down, straddling me. "I can help you Lee-" she says, slowly grinding on my thigh. "-you just have to let me"

Having enough I pick her up off my leg and drop her back onto the couch. I stand up walking out of the club, done with these annoying ass girls.

I walk out of the club and get into my car. Starting it, I drive off without a doubt breaking the speed limit. I have no clue where I'm going but what I do know is I need a distraction from Bella.

 I have no clue where I'm going but what I do know is I need a distraction from Bella