┊12. I've Gotten A Date

I need a fucking bang; the drink not the sex

Dirty minded freaks.

Amelia has been bugging the shit outta be since she woke up. Isa make me food. Isa get my phone. Look at this guy. Iz I need a boyfriend. You get the point.

I'm currently sitting on the couch in a semi-tight fitting dress waiting for Amelia so we can go to our first interview of the day. "I'm ready, I'm ready!" Amelia shouts walking into the kitchen, falling forward onto the island.

I open my bang and stare at her. I told her not to wear heels.

"Ugh, why do you always have to be a bitch?" She groans. "I was just saving you a trip to the er." I defend. She rolls her eyes before walking back into her room.

A few minutes later she walks back out in one inch heels instead of her previous four inch.

"Happy now?" She jokes. "Eh, can you do a cartwheel first?" Amelia looks at me like I just told her the world is flat. "Fuck off."

"I'll fuck you," I shrug. "Damn, hit me up then baby girl." Amelia says in a manly voice.

"Fuck off."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"So how did your girls career start?"

"Our dads sang. It's kind of hard to not try it seeing how they would sing to us all the time and take us to their shows." Amelia answers. The host nods his head before asking the next question.

"How do you girls write, being so far away has to be difficult." Oh it is. "It's definitely harder. We're six hours apart because of our time zones so it's hard to find a time we're both awake and free." I answer.

"Ok. The next question the fans want to know is do you plan on moving back to Italy?" He asks, looking at me. I don't even know. "The options definitely out there but I'll have to see how everything lays out before I can make a definite decision."

Round of applause for Izzy! That was the best answer I've gave this whole morning.

"So that's not a no?" Dude, I know your games. "It's not a yes," I say. His face drops slightly, obviously not getting the answer he wanted from me; it's kinda funny to see him upset.

I'm a menace.

"Uhm-ok-well-so are you girls going on tour this year?" Amelia sends a quick glare at me before she answers,