Chapter 20

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²⁰⁻ "ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ ʰᵘˢᵇᵃⁿᵈ"

Summer was amazing! Especially since I'd gotten to spend it with who I actually wanted to.

Even though I had been to Paris quite a lot of times, it was always fun to visit it with the Parkinsons.

Pansy and I would always do the same things every time but somehow, we had fun every single time. My aunt and Pansy's mum always got along as well, so it was much more enjoyable.

This summer, the both of us had grown quite a lot. Both of our heights had increased and we had some curves in the right places.

We had been allowed to wear heels and were made to wear clothing appropriate for a wealthy, pureblood lady.

Blaise was in Italy with his mum and her new husband. We wrote to each other almost every other day. His mum even sent me some presents. He said he wasn't quite fond of his mum's new husband, making me eager to meet the new rich eccentric missus Zabini had married.

Theo and Daphne had gone to the Notts family island. I'd written to both of them as well. Pansy and I had secretly flooed in to meet the two a couple of times.

My aunt was in contact with missus Crabbe and missus Goyle over the summer. Their families had been over a few times as well.

However, I had absolutely no contact with Malfoy. I spoke to Narcissa and Lucius but somehow, Malfoy was always busy whenever we came over.

As usual, my father and aunt dropped me at the platform and I began to search for my friends' compartment.

As I was doing so, I bumped into Potter, Weasley and Granger. The three of them looked quite well too.

Granger no longer had her awful, bushy hair and her awful clothes and shrill voice. Instead, she had managed hair that was set decently, a cute sweater and a cat. Where the cat came from, I did not know.

Potter no longer looked like a lost child. He had messy hair and his face had taken a more mature shape. He was wearing a red t-shirt and a jacket that actually looked decent on him.

And Weasley, well, he no longer looked unbearable to look at.

"H-hi," the brunet smiled awkwardly as the red-haired boy sniggered behind him while Granger only stared at me with disgust. "How've you been, Cas- uh, Ambers"

"Quite well, thank you," I gave him a polite smile. "Potter," I gave him a nod. "Weasley," I gave the redhead a nod. "You," I rolled my eyes at Granger since she was acting so holier-than-thou.

As I was walking ahead, I heard the Weasley boy speak.

"Give it up mate," he said. "She's Cassiopeia Ambers. She's never going to go for you," Weasley laughed and then grunted.

I assumed Potter must've elbowed him, but I did not know for sure since I did not turn around and continued to walk.

Finally, I found Theo, Daphne, Blaise and Malfoy sitting in a compartment talking.

Daphne was resting her head on Theo's shoulder and holding his hand while Blaise was making fun of them.

Everyone got up to greet me once I'd entered the compartment. Everybody had done a good job growing up.

Daphne had grown much taller, and curvier and was turning into a mini version of Narcissa Malfoy- the most exemplary pureblood wife- herself.

I could tell Malfoy would be towering over me. His hair had been set neatly and without too much hair gel. He was growing into quite the sophisticated, pureblood gentleman. So were the rest of the two boys.