three

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️TW TW TW⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

as i stepped through the door to the outside i felt a weight immediately lift off of my shoulders. i knew that billie would take care of me. i would be okay.
"you hungry?" "nope i'm good i ate before we left."  she gave me that look again. she knew i was lying. "i spoke to miss cider and she said you never touched your breakfast and never ate dinner last night. you don't have to lie to me!" she raised her voice. the sound waves echoed through my bones and it was happening again. my chest felt heavy and my breaths were short. my bottom lip began to quiver. the car stopped.

she put her hand on my shoulder and i flinched at her touch. "gabby i would never hurt you, i just want to make sure you're safe and eating."
"i just weren't hungry today ill eat something later. okay? can we drop it now!" i said laced with attitude. i scoffed and looked out the window. WOW. i'm such a bitch.

10 minutes flew by and there was just an awkward silence. i broke it. "look i'm sorry okay, and i don't do this shit often so please don't patronise me. i relapsed a few weeks ago in pretty much everything. i'm telling you this now so you don't get shocked because you were going to find out sooner or later. its all in my files. i just didn't want you to treat me any differently."

shit. get me on TED talks or sum.

"look baby, i understand you, i went through all this shit when i was your age. i completely get where you are coming from. but the difference is, i had my mom and dad and brother to help me through it. and you had no one. but now you have all of us. we're your family now. and we will always love you no matter what." she just grabbed my knee in a 'i got you baby' way.

we drove for another 20 minutes before we took a right and ended up on some boujee estate. "damn, is this where you live?" "yeah this is where we live." we drove up to the house and she grabbed my shit and we walked towards the door. "why do you need such a big door when ur tiny bro?" we laughed. as i walked in i was greeted by the cutest lil doggo.

we walked upstairs and she led me into a cute room. (up for interpretation). "wow." "i'm glad you like it, i was wondering if its okay if i invite my family over? they're all ecstatic to meet you." "yeah sure thats cool."

she gave me a massive hug and ended up squeezing my arm. "shit." i tried my hardest not to say anything because i knew she would forget but damn that girl hugs tight.

"gabby? can you please just let me clean it up? i wont yell at you i just want to make sure you're safe. i used to do that shit so i know yelling at you wont change anything." she seemed so genuine. i nodded. "i'm gonna get you one of my shirts to put on. it will be easier for me to clean it. ill wash your hoodie for you." she walked out the room and got me a shirt from one of her tours. i put it on and it was huge on me. she walked back into the room with bandages and wipes and i knew by her face that she wasn't expecting how bad my cuts were. "come here baby." she embraced me in a hug once again but this time i relaxed into it snd i felt so safe snd cared for.

she got me cleaned up and then she just lay down on my bed and patted the space next to her implying for me to lay down with her. as i lay down she pulled me in closer so her arm was around me and my head was resting on her chest. "listen to me okay?"

i hummed a yeah. "i want you to know that you don't have to lie to me. i understand you. and if i don't i will try my best to understand you. you're so precious okay and i don't want you hurting yourself. you're beautiful and so important to me and i want you to feel able to talk to me about ANYTHING. i care about you so much and i don't want anything to happen to you."

i nodded. "thank you, i will try my best to be more honest with you." i said sincerely.

a few moments pass. "hey bill?" "yeah?" "i just want to let you know that you saved my life. i know that sounds cheesy as fuck but you truly did. i'm actually meant to be coming to your la show in april. i cant lie thats the only thing i've been living for since i got the tickets. i appreciate all you've ever done for me." she pulled me in closer to her and placed a kiss on my head.

"i love you and thank you for living for me, i'm soooooooo fucking glad you did. anddd. you wont need those tickets because i spoke to danny and he okayed you coming on tour with me!!!" i looked up at her a huge smile lit up my face from ear to ear.

*knock* *knock*

shit i forgot her family where coming over.