twenty

pls comment it makes me happy :)

September 14th 2019.

"rise and shine sleepyhead." i groaned and buried my face into the pillow. "wakey wakey." i groaned. i made grabby hands for billie and pulled her into the bed with me. i rested my head on her chest as she ran her fingers through my hair. i sighed in content.

"what time is it?" i croaked out. "its 11am baby. you gotta get school done and then we can go out somewhere if you want?" i nodded. she kissed my head and put her head back on the pillow.

"you hungry bozo?" i nodded. "c'mon then lets go get you some food." she said as she kissed my head again. "5 more minutes."

she went to sit up. i pushed her back down and looked up at her. "pretty please for your favorite daughter in the whole wide world." i said sarcastically. "you're literally my only daughter." she deadpanned. "still your favorite." i smiled. she just laughed.

5 minutes later and i was forced to get out of bed. we walked downstairs and billie made me a bowl of cereal. i ate as slowly as possible to try and get out of school.

"gabby hurry up you gotta do school." she said. "excuse me, billie, i am in recovery." i said rolling my eyes. she sighed. i won haha.

i finished my breakfast and went upstairs to change whilst billie got my school work out. boring, i know. i took some hits of my vape and placed it back under my pillow.

i walked back down the stairs with my phone in my hand texting finneas.

scary ginger man👨‍🦰

SICKKKK! how about you
and bil come over soon?
ill help you with lyrics.

cool, ill ask her
once im done with
school🙄
read. 11:31am

i sat down at the table and placed my phone down with a sigh. i hate school so much. at least i don't have to go to public. that shit sucked.

"you ready?" billie asked. "yes william." i replied rolling my eyes with a puff. "drop the attitude i don't wanna do this as much as you don't." i rolled my eyes and grabbed a pen off the table. "okay math first. your favorite." she said. "oh yay i'm just so happy to be here right now." i said sarcastically.

after what felt like 20 hours later i finally finished math. in reality it was only an hour but that shit SUCKS ASSSS.

billie gave me her computer and explained what i had to do. all i had to do was answer questions on this poem i had to read. it was boring if you wanted to know. i suck at english.

"billie?" i asked. she poked her head out of the kitchen. "yes? whats up?" "my brain isn't braining." i said frustratedly. she laughed. "no its not even funny i cant do this at all." she walked over to me. she typed out the answer and pressed submit. she kissed my head and walked back to the kitchen where she was baking peanut butter cookies.

i walked upstairs and flopped onto my bed. i took some hits of my vape before i decided to facetime claudia.

"hey bug, are you okay?"
"yeah, i'm good, i just got done with school."
"did you learn anything?"
"nope." i said popping the 'p'. she laughed. we talked for a while and then said our goodbyes.

i walked back down the stairs and lay on the couch. i turned on the ps4 and started a game of fortnite. a while into the match i looked into the corner and realised it was me and some other dude left. i rested my elbows onto my knees as i zoomed in to snipe him. just as i was about to pull the trigger i got killed.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE!" i yelled as i threw my controller on the floor, stood up and walked outside to the porch swing. i get so angry when i lose. my leg was bouncing uncontrollably and my fists were clenched. billie came outside obviously to see what all the commotion was about.

she sat down next to me and let me calm down for a few minutes before i scooted closer and put my head on her shoulder. she wrapped her arm around me.

"what happened my love?" she asked softly. "oh, i just died in my game and got pissed off." her chest vibrated as she chuckled. "do you wanna do anything today?" she asked. i shrugged. "how about a movie day?" she asked. "bet."

we ended up watching movies for the rest of the day. we walked upstairs and talked for a while before she kissed my head and got out of the blankets. "stay?" she nodded and got back in. i placed my head on her chest and wrapped her arms around me. i sighed.

"goodnight gab"
"night bil"