eleven

"i say yes!" i smiled. billie tackled me into a hug and we both fell onto the stage. everyone around us was DYING laughing.

me,billie and finn went back to the green room to decide who should sing what parts in 'wywg'. billie and finn wanted me to sing the whole song but i told them that i don't think i can do it on my own. they respected my decision.

                     *time skip*

tonight is the night of the show. i'm singing 'wywg' today and i'm shitting bricks. i'm currently stood with claud and maggie on the side of the stage im not with patty as he works backstage throughout the concert.

"im nervous as fuckkkkkkk." i whisper. i know i don't have to whisper but i still do. "shit sorry i swore. wait i did it again. i'm sorry!" i whisper shout. "gabby? you do realise i brought up two children who are widely known for cussing their asses off!" she said laughing. claudia laughed too. "oh yeah. well then, fuckshitbitchpussy." i said in one breath. we all burst into a fit of laughter.

later on in the show, one of the backstage crew attached an in ear piece to my ear. they told me to push it into my ear so i could hear through it. i look out into the crowd and there isn't space for a single human out there.

"so my babies, i have some very exciting news for you all." billie smiled. the crowd went wildddd. "shshsh, so as you all know, a while back i adopted the most kind, smart, beautiful but most of all the most talented little girl. my baby gabby." the crowd screamed. "anddddd..." i walked out on stage. "shes here with me on this tour and me and her are going to sing a duet for you all!!!! so everyone this is 'wish you were gay'!!!"

i took a deep breath. i ended up crying because i was so overwhelmed. the only people i've sang for are billies family. not thousands of people. billie put her arm around me and started the song instead. after the second verse i told her that i was ready. "to spare my pride. to give your lack of interest, an explanation. don't say i'm not your type. just say that i'm not your preferred sexual orientation[...]i just kinda wish you were gay."

we finished the song with beaming smiles. we hugged for what felt like an eternity and the crowd was insaneee. finn ran over and hugged us both. i felt so proud of myself. the crowd started chanting speech. i decided to give them what they wanted as billie told me there was enough time.

"okay um, hi guys!" they all screamed. "my names gabby." i said shyly. "i'm billies daughter and shes my mama." i sang. they all giggled. "i couldn't be more grateful for all of the o'connells and claudia. you have all filled a whole in my heart that i didn't know was there. and thank you to all of you beautiful people for sharing this special moment with me and my family. i love you all!" me, billie and finn had a group hug and i walked off stage.

maggie and claudia were stood at the bottom of the stairs with tears in the eyes and stained cheeks. "we are so proud of you beautiful girl. we love you so much." they both hugged me. i felt safe. i walked to the green room. grabbed a bottled water. i lay on my stomach on the couch and scrolled through instagram.

'billie eilish's daughter can sing?!!!' an article had as its title. i clicked on it and saw the video of me and my mom singing. it already had 500,000 views. it happened 15 minutes ago how are people so fucking quick. wow.

i heard the end of 'goodbye' so i knew billie and finn would be here any moment. i took one deep breath and almost instantly they walked through the door. "gabby you fucking killed it!" finn said excitedly. "baby you crushed that shit uppppppp!" billie shouted and jumped on me. "i love you both so much. i know i don't say it often but i do. i appreciate you so much b. thank you for taking a chance on me." i said and snuggled up to her on the couch.

security came in and said it was time to get on the bus to go to the next venue. touring is tiring as shit man. i dont know how they do this.

"mama?" i said sweetly. "whats up baby?" she said concerned. finn and the others had left so it was just us now in the green room. "i don't feel good." i said trying to hold back tears. "whats up my girl." she replied in a nurturing manner. "i just feel sad. i don't know why and i'm sorry i fucked up the beginning of the song." i said as i fiddled with my rings to stop me crying. "baby, you did so fucking good. i'm so proud of you. i know how hard that must have been for you and my- ourrrrr supporters went CRAZYYYY." she said and i giggled.

"can we talk tonight?" i asked. "of course my love, i would do anything for you." i looked at her and smirked. "anything?" "yeah." she said confused. i made her stand up and did grabby hands. meaning i wanted a piggy back.

she put me on her back and she ran down the hall to the basement where the bus was. "i love you bill." i said once she placed me down. "i love you more gabby." "i love you to the moon mama." "i love you to the moon and back." i smiled. we got onto the bus. got ready for bed and she lay in my bunk.

"so what do you wanna talk about my love?"

an: so what did you think of this chapter? leave some suggestions on what you want in the upcoming chapters! this chapter sucked ass honestly. vote or comment for another chapter. as always. stay safe my loves <33