four

shit i forgot her family where coming over

billie jumped up from the bed and ran to the door. i followed her to the front door. the door opened and maggie walked into the house. she gave billie a hug and as she went to hug my she looked down at my arm. shit. i forgot i had a t shirt on. she quickly glanced at billie and billie gave her the 'dont mention it' face.

i ran back to my room and burst into tears. shit she hates me. my new 'grandma' HATES ME. and once again. it happened. tears were streaming down my face and my breath was thinning. i was shaking none stop.

i ran into billies room and walked into her closet. i picked out an old hoodie and threw it on. my only hoodie was in the laundry. i managed to stop myself from crying and wiped my eyes. i smiled in the mirror and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. i had a few sips and i felt so much better. i went back towards the door and saw they were all sat in the lounge. i took a deep breath in and out and walked in.

all of their eyes shot to me. "sorry about before, im gabby, its so nice to finally meet you." maggie stood up and walked over to me. i gulped. i didnt know what she would do. "come here baby." she embraced me into a hug. "im maggie." patrick was stood behind her he knocked my shoulder in a playful way and said "hey kid, im patrick, its so nice to meet you." he seemed so sweet. i looked over to the couch and saw finn and claudia sat there. "hey guys, its so nice to meet you both!" they both stood up and gave me a hug.

we all sat down and watched the office. after a few hours finn and claudia left and it was just me, billie, maggie and patrick. maggie spoke up. "so gabby, i just wanted to let you know that we're all here for you if you ever need us. i know you don't know us well but we're family now and we will do anything to make sure you're happy and safe. we want the best for you." she placed her hand on my knee and i just put my head on her shoulder. "you don't understand how much i needed to hear that. thank you maggie."

a few hours later

maggie and pat had left so it was just me and billie. i was sat on one side she was on the other. "fuckkkkkk im starving!!!" i giggled as it was so calm and quiet until then. "cmon get your shoes on." i looked at her confused but she had already threw her shoes on and got in the car. i followed her.

we ended up driving for 5 minutes before arriving at taco bell. for fucks sake. she ordered 5 burritos. "what do you want?" umm. "i'm not hungry." she looked at me. with that look. "honestly i'm not" she looked at me once again. with that look. "sorry hang on one moment."

she rolled up the window. "baby you've got to eat okay? what do you want." umm. "ill just share yours if thats okay?"she rolled back down the window "thats all thank you."

she got her food and we drove back home. we walked in and i went to my room and sat and watched tiktok. she walked in with her food and sat on my bed whilst i was laying down with the comforter over me. she threw me a burrito and i just ignored it.

she ate all of hers and looked up to me. "baby" not this again. "look billie i'm fine okay? i'm not hungry and i don't want to eat. please just accept that." she looked like she was on the verge of tears. "gabby listen to me, i care about you. i don't want anything happening to you. please just have a bite? for me?" for fucks sake. "ugh okay!"

i took the tiniest bite you could imagine and gave it to her. she looked at me and knew that was hard for me to do. "thank you gabby, i appreciate you for doing this. i love you okay? goodnight bozo" "night" i said with clear attitude.
to the bathroom i go