fourteen

billie walked into the room with a confused expression across her face. "baby? have you been crying? whats the matter?"

maggie stood up and walked out. billie automatically ran to my aid and went to where maggie was sat prior.

"whats wrong, my love?" she questioned, still looking concerned.

"i-i'm s-sorry." i stuttered out my vision returning to their blurry state. she furrowed her eyebrows at me. "sorry for what, baby?" now talking in a stern tone.

i took a moment to collect my thoughts and sipped on a water bottle in front of me. i took a deep breath and looked at her.

"promise me you wont get mad?" she held out her pinky and we kissed our ends.

"i'm scared i-" billie cut me off. "don't be scared baby. its only me. i wont judge you or get mad. i promise." we smiled at each other.

"i um i relapsed." i whispered.

"baby, what happened? what made you feel this way. i'm so sorry i wasn't there." she said with regret lingering after each word.

i pulled out my phone for the 3rd time today and shown her my recent dms. her eyes started to well up.

she pulled me into a hug and then pulled out her phone and pressed the record button.

"hi guys, its billie. i'm sorry i'm not all happy and shit but some of you have pissed me the fuck off. my daughter is sat her crying her eyes out because of the shit you guys have sent her! shes a fucking child. shes 15 fucking years of age and you think you can treat my little girl like this? fuck outta here. every single person that has sent gabby a rude, nasty, disgusting ass message i want each and every one of you to apologise to her now. I'm running out of time but honestly fuck you. bye."

"that'll teach em." the room filled with our laughter. i could feel billies vibrations on my head as we both laughed.

she could honestly make my day so much better.

"last show tonight baby." mom said. "our last time performing together on stage for a while. I'm gonna miss it." she said sadly.

"yeah me too. you always make me feel better about myself. you make me feel so loved and appreciated and i'm sorry i don't tell you enough. but i love you bil."

"i love you to the moon gab."

"well i love you to the moon. and back." i replied, smirking at our joke.

an: i literally cant think of anything to write about. give me suggestions pleaseeeee.
as always, stay safe my babies <3